Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jan 2011 at 6:35 PM Last edited by addict12 : 6th Feb 2011 at 2:33 AM.
Default My Babies’ Mommas Challenge (Testers Wanted)
My Babies’ Mommas Challenge

Requirements:

* Sims 3 Base Game

Story:

So you’re the big man from the city? Well, not anymore. Your now ex-wife divorced you recently and took nearly all of your possessions, including cash. Basically, you were left penniless. Out of pity, your ex-wife sends send you a little bit of money. With that money, you decided to leave the city, mostly out of embarrassment than anger, to start a new life someplace where no one knows you. You find yourself drawn to a small town miles from your former home. Unable to pay the high down payment on the mortgage for any of the beautiful houses available (even if you could - your character is jobless and unable to keep up with payments), you decided that it’s best to find the cheapest shack-of-home available and live there until you have reached your goal of 100,000 simoleons. With that kind of dough, you’ll be able to make that down payment on the mortgage for that beautiful house you really want! Upon moving to your new home, you’re greeted by your attractive female neighbors. Well, one thing led to another, and you find yourself romancing your neighbors! Not only that but, with all the unprotected intercourse you’re having, someone might end up pregnant.

Create your attractive male sim in CAS.

Choose the traits: Hopeless Romantic, Fugal, Flirty, Mooch, and Schmoozer -or- Commitment Issues, Fugal, Unflirty, Absentminded and Couch Potato.

For his lifetime wish choose: Heartbreaker.

*Upon completing creation of your male sim, pick an empty lot and build a home that is 6x6 on a foundation. Then move your male sim into that home.

*During gameplay, when the female sim becomes the male sim’s romantic interest, you must take her on several outings (like the beach, movies, dinner, etc) by forming a group and asking her to join your group. You must behave intimately in public.

*Once you have this option: “Ask to stay a night”, use it! By then, your relationship with that female should be fairly high and in good terms. When she accepts your proposal, you must soften her up and call her to bed. If "Try for a baby" option is available, use it.

*You may only move in one romantic interest, then go steady with her, but you must keep up with your affairs. Upon her moving in, you may expand your home.

*You must have 10 babies and wait until 8 out of 10 of them are teenagers, along with 1 girlfriend and 9 romantic interest, to move out into your dream home. That’s assuming if he had reached the goal of 100,000 simoleons. If not, your total score is to be slashed in half.

Rules:

He must have least 3 charisma points before he could start flirting with anyone.

No cheats allowed except for:

> Build and Decor Cheats.

Your sim's lifespan is only allowed on "Long" not "Epic" or "Short".

Your sim may not have a job. He can earn money from writing novels, completing opportunities, selling paintings and other miscellaneous items (rocks, fish, harvest and such).

Must get all 9 of his romantic interests pregnant.

Must get his GF pregnant!

CC is allowed, but using game base items is preferred more.

+150 for every baby successfully raised to adolescence.
+100 for every female romantic interest.
+50 for every female who becomes your girlfriend.
+20 for every 20,000 earned to household.
+10 for every good group outing.
+10 for every best friend or BFF made.
+15 for every skill max out.
+5 for when female of choice accepts proposal to move in.
+5 for when male sim paints a picture of female that moved in. Points can only be earn once.

-150 for every child grown up with the insane trait.
-100 for every female who falls out of love with you.
-100 for getting married before 5 out of 10 babies are teens.
-50 For enemy made.
-10 for every bad group outing.
-10 for any cheats used other than the ones listed.
-10 for every best friend or BFF lost.
-5 for every rejected proposal or flirt interaction.
-5 for every time repoman has to come and take sim's items.
-5 for any motive failure or a reaching orange/red mood.

The challenge is completed when:

*He has 100,000 simoleons

*8 out of 10 of his children are teens

*Has at least one kid with each romantic interest and girlfriend.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 5th Feb 2011 at 7:13 PM

Here is my sim. His name is Derek Smith. :3

Here are some snaps of his home:

His first night living there, the robber decided to show up. I found that odd, he has nothing worth stealing. Here are some snaps:

I'll admit this robber chick is pretty cute. :3 I wish I knew her identity.

Of course she lost the fight. :3 Yay!

There's more to come. So far, he has only one girlfriend. D:

Now my little sim, RIDE TO FREEDOM!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Feb 2011 at 8:09 PM
There will be some changes to the rules.

You can have only one Girlfriend and several romantic interests. I noticed that I can't have multiple GF's at one. Only one at a time. ( ._.)

* Rules Updated!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th Feb 2011 at 1:28 PM
addict.. what if you have a mod that allows for multiple marriages/girlfriends/romantic interests at once? and secondly i also have an app that's called "oopsie baby"? and with tawallan's story progression, you can change the percent of random pregnancy. are those allowed?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Feb 2011 at 7:35 AM
Yesh. What is the name of the mods? I could link them and have people install it into their games.