Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#126 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 12:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vampire_aninyosaloh

NOOOO!!! Don't talk to that damned bastard!! She's the alter-ego of a banned member for stealing content! This is the third time that I report her. I hate her!!!

She cheated me when I met her and tried to help her... but se won't do it again

Jesus christ are you serious?! What the crap is someone like that doing in our group then! And to think I was being nice....sheesh...Stealing content is just low. Ugh. I'm sick of people stealing my content. The other day I was browsing through Tsr I think it was and five people had claimed to be the creators of my freakin' Vampire Hunter outfits. It's insane!

Also guys I put up my entry for the contest. Have a lookie!
Advertisement
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#127 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 12:57 PM
I hope that a mod see my report soon...

I've seen it I love her

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#128 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 1:00 PM
Wow. So what happened between you and this user? It sounds pretty bad...
Thanks also.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#129 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 1:11 PM
Well... when she "registered" at MTS (but she already had other account) I tried to help her telling the rules about sigs. Then she was temporally banned and was loging in with other account, and I told her that she couldn't have two accounts or she would be banned. I tried to explain her how to upload content to MTS, but one day I saw her in the graveyard for stealing content and duplicate account. And about two days later she was logging in with other account, so I reported her and her new account was banned too. But yesterday she logged in with other account and told that she was the step sister of the other one, thing that I knew wasn't true, so I made research and discoverd something that connected the two accounts and reported her again. And today she has made other account... and I've reported her... She's rally annoying me...

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#130 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 1:15 PM
Yeah that is really annoying...and step-sister? Really? My god, if she was going to lie she could have atleast made it convincing. Mm, on that note I just checked out her site, I don't know why she is claiming to need help with creating, she already has heaps on her website. God people like this suck...
Mad Poster
#131 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 8:00 PM
Oh, no, she's probably just trying to snuff people again.

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Field Researcher
#132 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 3:24 AM
Wow..I have been away for two long......

N-E-ways here is my current thingy

And yes I know the pic is dark..I forgot to turn on the lights..lol

Well I'm off to figure out what to do for the contest..Still confused on exactly what I'm supposed to do..but w/e I'll just wing it.
Field Researcher
#133 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 3:31 AM
I looove the big scary red one lol....perfect for a video I want to do.

Quote: Originally posted by star_gusser
lol. You'll be waiting for a while! My game takes a loooooooooooooooong time to load just so I can take some damn in game pictures....eh. Here's what I've got so far. Let me know what you think - I want to make another outfit for the set, but I'm out of ideas. Also, I make different versions of the same outfit; so I add like gloves or stockings etc.

Mad Poster
#134 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 4:59 AM
I love yours, Serena_Moonstone!
She's gorgeous!
I can't make anything, well, except maybe recolors...
My best sim is this, and I'm featuring her in my new story.

I am also currently making her daughter...And she has such a maxis face its scary T.T I'm scared to death of the sliders..lol.
Screenshots
Attached Images

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#135 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 12:19 PM
God. Freaking. Dammit.

It finally happened. Computer crashed, again, and I can't recover my files! All that stuff I was working on is gone....ugh...

Well, crap.
Lab Assistant
#136 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 1:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vampire_aninyosaloh
Well... when she "registered" at MTS (but she already had other account) I tried to help her telling the rules about sigs. Then she was temporally banned and was loging in with other account, and I told her that she couldn't have two accounts or she would be banned. I tried to explain her how to upload content to MTS, but one day I saw her in the graveyard for stealing content and duplicate account. And about two days later she was logging in with other account, so I reported her and her new account was banned too. But yesterday she logged in with other account and told that she was the step sister of the other one, thing that I knew wasn't true, so I made research and discoverd something that connected the two accounts and reported her again. And today she has made other account... and I've reported her... She's rally annoying me...

R u serious??? Man... what a really great spoiler. I just hate people doing this stuff. Especially when they try and claim their own work.
Field Researcher
#137 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 5:23 AM
YaY!!!!!!!! Gothique just became a picked upload!!!!! That makes 7 now.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#138 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 12:46 PM
*has no picked uploads* *cries*

Congrats Serena!

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Top Secret Researcher
#139 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 12:58 PM
I see people here are really good at making stuff. I'd have a few ideas of my own, but i don't know what programs to use, or how to start. Can anyone give a few pointers?

I don't give a f*ck, God sent me to piss the world off!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#140 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 1:01 PM
Which kind of things do you want to do?

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Top Secret Researcher
#141 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 1:06 PM
I'd like to try to do some furniture.

I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#142 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 1:08 PM
I don't know how to do it, I'm sorry

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Field Researcher
#143 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 5:37 PM
Hi!!! I hope your castle is going well.

Ok well I've only been doing buy mode recolors.....I can point you to some helpfull stuff there...but I don't do meshing so I can't help about creating new meshes.

I suggest visiting This tutorial. It will tell you all the software you need and the steps you need to go through to recolor or clone. SimPE is good for this...and it is also a but nessisary if you are creating meshes too I'm told. It was very helpfull to me for my first object recolor.
You will also need graphic editing software if you don't already have some....MS paint only does so much. I have Corel, Adobe, and Jasc...but the tutorial will give you a link to where you can get free software. The tutorial will outline everything you need. I hope it helps you at least get a feel for modding.

MTSi also has many helpfull tutorials if you want to make your own meshes...Even a link to some free 3d editing software. If you haven't done anything b4 I suggest recoloring something simple first. My first project I followed the tutorial to make an invisible sink just for craps and giggles. They are most helpfull in everything from changing mesh code or to simple recoloring.

If you need something that is out of your abilities....you can always see if someone will take a request for you. If it is alternative Garden of Shadows does have a request forum called the wishing tree.

Quote: Originally posted by VladCrau
I see people here are really good at making stuff. I'd have a few ideas of my own, but i don't know what programs to use, or how to start. Can anyone give a few pointers?
Field Researcher
#144 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 5:39 PM
Is there something in particular you are trying to do? Because if it isn't too complicated I am more than willing to help.
Top Secret Researcher
#145 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 6:01 PM
Well, I'd like to start my "creation career" with some modern-style furniture. Something like ta539 has.

Field Researcher
#146 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 6:14 PM
Ok so I assume you want to do meshes then....which alas I cannot help....but if you need anyhelp with the textures let me know....

I do have to say modern funiture is a good palce to start meshing because it is easier......mostly boxes and such. I do like the nice clean lines of it all.
Top Secret Researcher
#147 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 6:15 PM
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Since modern furniture is mostly lines, is easier to start with it.

Field Researcher
#148 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 6:21 AM
So I was thinking...I love Sherabhim's gypsys, but I don't like some of the meshes she used. Plus she left out toddlers. I re-did some of her textures on different meshes and made for toddlers. 4 colors....blue, red, gree, and purple themed...because I use color coding in my medieval kingdom, I have 4 gypsy families.... I made them for all ages female... all the textures are different...except the child and the toddler which are the same. Do you think people would need these? I will upload som pics you you guys can see later. I made them for my self but am more then willing to share if people would like them. I might just put them on GoS.
#149 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 4:16 AM
Default Halp!
*is a gigantic noob* uhm i have problems with making stuff and i tried recoloring but it always comes up blurry when i export it. so yeah, i need help creating things ^_^;
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#150 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 12:39 PM
What kind of things are u trying to create?

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:

Page 6 of 7