Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#26 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 8:01 AM Last edited by miarell : 15th Jul 2014 at 3:11 PM.
My sim had quadruplets once, two girls and two boys. I lost them 5 days later becouse I couldn't keep up with their demands.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 18th Nov 2014 at 6:35 AM
I just got the Woohooer mod and i just had quads.....
I set my chances to 30%

Is it gonna be crazy? Lol
Alchemist
#28 Old 18th Nov 2014 at 12:10 PM Last edited by varpunen : 18th Nov 2014 at 12:24 PM.
I've also had quads many times in my game. Actually, my simmies always get either quads or triplets, since it easier to choose the one to carry on the family name out of larger number of kids. Can hardly even remember when my simmies only got one or two babies the last time. Must have been around the release of Pets, I think.
Mad Poster
#29 Old 18th Nov 2014 at 4:08 PM
I use that Mod along with many others and one of my families in my current legacy just had twins after a 30 day long pregnancy.I'm glad it wasn't anything more than twins because they were only prepared for one baby.
Test Subject
#30 Old 25th Aug 2016 at 8:16 PM
I had quads too once. Two boys and two girls. But i didn't use a mod, fertility treatment or even the family oriented trait. I was playing the legacy challenge and she was single and on a trip to China. She got pregnant there but only gave birth when she came home and she never married the father. I figured she would just have one kid and that would be that but instead she had four! and she was alone so when they were infants she only slept maybe one hour at a time, and two-three hours when they were toddlers. It was exhausting!
Field Researcher
#31 Old 27th Aug 2016 at 8:08 PM
My family currently has two sets of multiples. Quadruplets that are currently Teens - four girls that I named Summer, Sugar, Spencer and Skyler. Having quad toddlers really sucked! Even with the family having a butler, a nanny and a stay at home mom one of the toddlers was always dirty, hungry or lonely. They all aged up poorly and I didn't get to pick their trait when they become children. Then the mom got pregnant again (she's a Family Sim) and she had triplets that gave the family two more girls and a boy. The triplets are now a day away from aging up to children and mom has started rolling the want to have another baby. Maybe I'll let her do it and just ship any additional kids off to boarding school.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 29th Aug 2016 at 4:16 AM
If I remember correctly, one of my first worlds was a 100 baby attempt and my poor woman had triplets, twins, then two singles. I quit playing the world because I couldn't handle all the screaming!
Page 2 of 2