Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Custom Modeling Poses Overlay Hack

by decorgal21572 Posted 17th Aug 2007 at 11:06 AM - Updated 25th Nov 2010 at 9:22 PM by whiterider

422 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 402 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 17
Lab Assistant
#101 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 8:09 PM
Wow! Thanks a lot! It will be so helpfull!
Scholar
#102 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 8:13 PM
WOW! That's great. We definitely need more poses. Thanks so much!!
Field Researcher
#103 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 8:50 PM
Oh, der lord, thank you for making this, Decorgal! Thank you so much, especially the floor sit option! There have been so many times that I've been angry that a pose couldn't be used on any other level than chairs. This is a godsend. :3

-Holy Hell!-
The cement is just - it's there for the weight dear!

Nice 'n' easy does it everytime...
Test Subject
#104 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 9:01 PM
OMG!! I love this!!! IT's what i've been wanting and waiting for!!!! Thank you!!
Test Subject
#105 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 9:24 PM
you WIN at life! This is beautiful! You are amazing! This is very appreciated!
Lab Assistant
#106 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 9:44 PM
This is one of the best hacks I've ever seen! Thank you so much! However, I do have one question. When I do a floor pose, her feet don't show, they go into the ground! Am I doing something wrong or is anyone else having this problem too?

Thanks

I'm Michele D......
Forum Resident
#107 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 9:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by decorgal21572
hacks, I have a lot of them in my game (all the ones for movie making) except for Insiminator.

i have many hacks and insimenator too but no conflicts for me yet
Scholar
#108 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 9:51 PM
Great job !! Bravo decorgal it will be very useful !
Thank you !!!

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#109 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 9:53 PM
No, her feet should show- don't know why that's happening. It's the floor you're using, not the "Sit floor" ones, right?

Quote: Originally posted by Cher
This is one of the best hacks I've ever seen! Thank you so much! However, I do have one question. When I do a floor pose, her feet don't show, they go into the ground! Am I doing something wrong or is anyone else having this problem too?

Thanks

For movies, fashions, recolors and hack, visit http://decorgal.com
Lab Assistant
#110 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 9:57 PM
No, her feet should show- don't know why that's happening. It's the floor you're using, not the "Sit floor" ones, right?

They don't show, I know they should show. Like I said, her feet go right into the ground. I tried all different floors, so I don't think it's that. It only happens on the option sit floor, the rest are fine! I have no idea why this is happenung!

I'm Michele D......
Field Researcher
#111 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 9:58 PM
Just so you know, it seems to work fine with the insimenator & the "Hula and More" hack by Squinge. I haven't seen any conflicts yet, so I assume they're okay together.
Thank you again!

...they call us walking corpses;
unholy living dead...

-------------

Leather, Spikes, Studs and Patches - Corinne's Creations
Test Subject
#112 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 10:02 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 17th Aug 2007 at 10:16 PM.
It's amazing and great for contests.

InSimenator~You Should Go!
Sims2Review~Check it Out!
E-mail me~C'mon, do it!
Certified Music Addict (sorry, no link for that one!)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#113 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 10:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cher
It only happens on the option sit floor, the rest are fine! I have no idea why this is happenung!

Uh, did you actually read my description? That was what my response was geared towards. Read the description and you'll see why the feet go into the floor.

Lab Assistant
#114 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 10:20 PM
Uh, did you actually read my description? That was what my response was geared towards. Read the description and you'll see why the feet go into the floor.

Uh, what does the floor have to do with it? What floor should I be using? Here are the pics of what I'm talking about. I tried other floors also.

I'm Michele D......
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#115 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 10:29 PM
You said this was only happening with the "Sit Floor" options, right? As I said before, you need to actually read the hack description before using it. It seems you are refusing to do that so here it is for the "Sit Floor" option.

From the hack description:

Quote:
Sit Floor - These are the same poses as the Sit ones except they are on the floor so they could be used for different height surfaces other than the chair or sofa. The poses will be in the ground. You have to use the magisplay and OMSP objects to basically position them wherever (like a bed, stairs, counter, etc.). Please refer to the tutorial on the MTS2 Wiki here for further instructions.

The link is in the original description which you should read before using a hack.

Test Subject
#116 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 10:30 PM
awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is absolutely fabulous!!! i love this hack!!! I've been searching for this ever since I got my sims2 collection!!! GREAT WORK!!!
Lab Assistant
#117 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 10:31 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 18th Aug 2007 at 12:52 AM. Reason: not your decision
You're a goddess.

+ Sim Art + SixSixSimsCC +
:: The bell will ring at midnight, but I can't hear it anymore ::
Lab Assistant
#118 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 10:40 PM
As always awesome job! It works beautifully like a charm! :D

SBN 2 EYEWITNESS NEWS
SEASON III - JULY 2009
SBN 2 HD Eyewitness News, premieres in July 2009, take part in the premiere and visit www.sbn2.com for more information.
Lab Assistant
#119 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 10:42 PM
You said this was only happening with the "Sit Floor" options, right? As I said before, you need to actually read the hack description before using it. It seems you are refusing to do that so here it is for the "Sit Floor" option.

From the hack description:

The link is in the original description which you should read before using a hack.

Ok calm your nerves! I didn't see that!

To the creator, thank you again!

I'm Michele D......
Test Subject
#120 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 10:44 PM
Amazing and so useful for those in contests, stories and of course moveies. When we look back to the sims2 days your name wil be remembered with all the stuff you do, from your movies to the kind sharing of all your creations.
Lab Assistant
#121 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 11:49 PM
Thank you soo much.I truly needed this.
Test Subject
#122 Old 18th Aug 2007 at 1:32 AM
thanks soooo much it's perfect!!!!
Test Subject
#123 Old 18th Aug 2007 at 1:49 AM
It is amazing, I have been playing around with it and have to show the pic I made in like 1 minute today thanks to YOU!!! *dances around*

Thank you SO much!! I love to pose my sims for pics to place in their house and this is freakin' amazing. Have I said Thank you? THANK YOU!! :D
Field Researcher
#124 Old 18th Aug 2007 at 2:15 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 18th Aug 2007 at 4:03 AM. Reason: not your decision
Brilliant! I can't wait to try it out!

"Don't harsh my melon." -- Alexis Denisof
Field Researcher
#125 Old 18th Aug 2007 at 2:36 AM
Just want to let you know I have tried the poses and they all work perfectly! Some of the poses also look great with the males too. Thank you so much for this! I love it! I would love to see more like this!
Page 5 of 17