Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#101 Old 24th Aug 2015 at 2:47 AM
Has Simpoint grinding been slow for anyone else today?

~Someday my prince will come... And he better not bring all his hood's character files with him.~
@)->----- Place this ASCII flower in your sig as a thank you to all of our amazing moderators at MTS!
TS3 vs. Your CPU: The Solution
Shameless plug for my fledgeling Simblr here
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#102 Old 24th Aug 2015 at 3:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aaron4Ever
Unfortunately, I have a problem with the offical forums. Early January, I learned that one of my threads were removed for terrorism. I quit, and unfortunately, I doubt I'll come back.
Also, since the move to the new forums, nearly all of the image threads that I was interested in (including one of mine) were broken.

Let's say I might be trying again, if fascist mods over there haven't banned me for desertion.
EDIT: Looks like challenges and thankings. I think that the most politest of asks will be deleted.

There is The Gifting Directory where you can post your wish list. Maybe if you post your wish list, someone might randomly gift you.
But I actually don't know how any of it really works, how much sucking up you have to do, etc
Alchemist
#103 Old 24th Aug 2015 at 4:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AmandieLove
Has Simpoint grinding been slow for anyone else today?

No, not really and I've been doing it almost the whole day as a side chore. I can't believe that I've actually been grinding for the past three weeks and still haven't gotten bored. It's almost like the Whack-A-Gnome game, I guess.
Forum Resident
#104 Old 25th Aug 2015 at 2:27 AM
I tried grinding today while listening to a very very boring Economics lecture, but the videos wouldn't let me turn off the sound. So it was a bad idea. Although the commercials were more interesting than what I was supposed to be watching, which is kinda sad.

~Someday my prince will come... And he better not bring all his hood's character files with him.~
@)->----- Place this ASCII flower in your sig as a thank you to all of our amazing moderators at MTS!
Banned
#105 Old 25th Aug 2015 at 9:19 AM
Just opened five tabs, and four out of five did not give me points. I only got ten points.
Welp, I think I should go back on the sims forums.
Scholar
#106 Old 26th Aug 2015 at 2:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Aaron4Ever
Just opened five tabs, and four out of five did not give me points. I only got ten points.
Welp, I think I should go back on the sims forums.

Sometimes it takes a few minutes. I've had my points show up after about 15 to 20 minutes.
Test Subject
#107 Old 31st Aug 2015 at 10:40 PM
I've figured out that I can only watch 2 videos at a time with only the 2 windows open but I've been watching for days and was able to save up for the surf station the ice cream machine and the fryer and some other small things.
Forum Resident
#108 Old 31st Aug 2015 at 11:56 PM
The store is pretty hit or miss. Some days I get ads and ads and ads. Today I haven't been so lucky.

*static*

BREAKING NEWS

Dun dudududun dudududun dudududun...

We now interrupt this simpoint grinding discussion for a shining example of EAxian logic!
Screenshots

Field Researcher
#109 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 3:19 AM
I found that if I go around am time, usually very late, after midnight, but still good up until noon, I will get back to back ads for hours. I racked up over 300 points in one night. I'd have gotten more than that, but I forced myself to stop.

I got the bohemian garden that I longed for, but I haven't used it yet. Not sure how I can obtain the new produce. I went to the market but it was all same ol same ol.
#110 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 3:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AmandieLove
The store is pretty hit or miss. Some days I get ads and ads and ads. Today I haven't been so lucky.

*static*

BREAKING NEWS

Dun dudududun dudududun dudududun...

We now interrupt this simpoint grinding discussion for a shining example of EAxian logic!

Don'tcha wanna save 0%?!
Inventor
#111 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 11:23 AM
I just got a few odds and ends .. the whole future shock set and hidden springs. There seems to be a real limit at about 3000. Cheers.

Some people have a Guardian Angel, you know a little guy sitting on your shoulder that tells you right from wrong, but mine is an Idiot.
Scholar
#112 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 4:31 PM
"There seems to be a real limit at about 3000."

I have over 14000 now. The little buttons slow to almost nothing for a while, and then there's a lot of them for a while. I prtty much keep a few tabs open and click th buttons when they're there and I'm reading things or working on something. If I'm in the mood and thee's no buttons, I refresh and click aound on different store pages until I get buttons.

I'm still being stubborn about getting things on sale, but at some point I will have to acknowledge that I will run out of things to "buy" on sale and just get the last things full price. I'm waiting for the carousel mainly. It came up a lot before I had points, though, so I expect it will be a while. I'm not acquiring things I don't want.
Alchemist
#113 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 5:03 PM Last edited by varpunen : 1st Sep 2015 at 5:57 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Kestie Freehawk
There seems to be a real limit at about 3000. Cheers.

Not really. My total simpoint amount from ads before buying some venues + premiun content was well over 20 000 points. I'm currently getting back up to 14 000 again.
Page 5 of 5