Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jul 2015 at 1:07 PM
Diabolik Lovers Sim's challenge
Hello everyone I have Come up with a challenge based on an anime that i really love, it may be very difficult but fun i hope you like it.

Back story

The heroine*Your sims name* was a normal girl/boy until her/his father, a priest, has to go overseas for work. As a result, *Your sims name* is forced to move to a new town and arrives alone at a mansion she/he was told will be her/his new home. As she/he approaches the front door it begins to rain. Because no one answers her/his knock, she/he reaches for the knob, but the door opens of its own accord. *Your sims name* enters the mansion to find no one in sight. As she/he starts to explore her/his immediate surroundings, she/he finds a young man/women asleep on a couch. He/she wakes up as *Your sim* approaches him/her and promptly pins *your sim* down. As *your sim* begins to panic, five other young men/women gradually appear. *Your sims name* notices something different about all of them. She/he discovers that all six of them are brothers/sisters but by three different mothers, and they all turn out to be vampires...

~Things you need to have and know/ RULES ~

1: Okay! We ofcourse you would need to have The Supernatural to have the vampires.. or maybe idk
2: A beautifully furnished Mansion. (you can make, buy or load the mansion )
3: All seven of the sims must be YA And there must be 1 Adult the butler M or FM, so that makes it eight sims.
4: All six have to be the same sex and brothers/sister, your sim and the butler witch makes seven and eight are not related at all.
5: Your sim has to be human.
6: All the vampires have to drink blood from your sim on different days except for the butler, like a different vampire on every day of the week and one day to relax.
7: You may *only* use money cheats because your sims don't need jobs but they can have them.
8: The three mothers have to be ghost because they died (do not need the mothers but can have them)
9:Your sim must fall in love with one of the vampires and marry, after have two children with him/her one child must be human and the other must be a vampire. Meaning either one of the children must be turned or she/he has to have a child before being turned
10: If she/he dies, has two vampire children or two human children, turned before in love or turned by the wrong sim you chose to be his/her lover you fail.

Characters

* I'll only be able to provide names if your main sim is a girl, but they are not English names. I will provide images of what the character looks like if you would like to use them. If chose for your sims not to have jobs then you can chose the life time wish for your self *

1:Your human sim traits must include these traits; Friendly, clumsy And, a book warm the others are entirely up to you, life time wish is Professional Author (If a girl her name could be Yui Komori)

2: First vampire, traits must include; Heavy sleeper, Virtuoso and, no sense of humor others are entirely up to you, life time wish is Golden Fingers (If a boy his name could be Shū Sakamaki)

3: Second vampire, traits must include; Neat, proper and, Perfectionist others are entirely up to you, life time wish is Perfect Mind (If a boy his name could be Reiji Sakamaki)

4: Third vampire, traits must include; Over-Emotional, Good Sense of Humor and, Charismatic others entirely up to you, life time wish is Super Popular (If a boy it could be Ayato Sakamaki )

5: fourth vampire, traits must include; Insane (or unstable of you have Into the future) ,Childish and,Virtuoso others entirely up to you, life time wish is Jack of All Trades (If a boy it could be Kanato Sakamaki )

6: Fifth vampire, traits must include; Flirty, hopeless romantic and, irresistible others entirely up to you, life time wish is Hit Movie Composer (If a boy it could be Laito Sakamaki)

7: Sixth vampire, traits must include; Loner, Grumpy (or mean spirited)and, neat others entirely up to you, life time wish is Golden Fingers (If a boy it could be Subaru Sakamaki)

8: seventh vampire the butler, traits must include; Proper, Natural cook, Neat, Handy and, Perfectionist (name and life time wish is all up to you)

That's it i guess but just for you guys ill add in the back story for the brothers so you can choose the other traits and life time wishes

Yui Komori

She is a kind and gentle girl who used to live with her father, a priest who owns his own church. After her father moved elsewhere for work, she was forced to live in a mansion with six mysterious brothers who are actually vampires. In a struggle for survival she decides to live with them while bearing the fear of being attacked by each of them. Despite being mistreated by the vampires, Yui always responds to them with kindness and attempts to understand them better. She later then findes out that she is is adopted and hence, then begins to investigate her past

Sakamaki household

The Sakamaki brothers are the sons of Tougo Sakamaki aka Karlheinz, but from three different mothers. The oldest sons, Shu and Reiji were conceived by Karlheinz's second wife, Beatrix. The triplets; Ayato, Kanato and Laito were born from Karlheinz's first wife, Cordelia. The youngest, Subaru came from Karlheinz's third wife, Christa. Even though they are brothers, they don't get along with each other and they seem rather distant due to the way they were brought up.
( Woman with purple hair is Cordelia, brownish orange hair is Beatrix, with white hair Christa, on the screen is Tougo Sakamaki aka karkheinz guy with glove on.)

Shū Sakamaki

Shū is the oldest son of the Sakamaki household and the current master of the mansion. He is the first son of Beatrix. Shu grew up being given to much unwanted attention from his mother. Due to his mothers rivalry with Cordelia to be Karlheinz's best wife, she put all the pressures on the young Shu. Shu is one of the brothers who seems to have any prior knowledge of Yui's arrival, mentioning "that person" had contacted him asking to have her stay with them as a guest. Shu is the owner of the music room and can always be found sleeping there. Yui needs to use a lot of persuasion in order to get him awake and do something for himself. Shu loves music despite being apathetic and lazy. His only friend was a human boy named Edgar, who died in a fire. Shu was unable to save him, so he thought that his life was limited from humans. Despite Shu being the eldest, he's never responsible for looking after his brothers and the house. Instead, he mostly pushes these duties onto Reiji.
*Kid shu*

Reiji Sakamaki

Reiji is the second son of the Sakamaki brothers and the second son of Beatrix. He is very formal, and is generally the most composed aside from Shu. Although Shu is his only full blood brother, he despises him for being the supposed favorite of their mother, since he was neglected due to Cordelia's hostilities. He eventually took his anger out by setting fire to Edgar's village when Shu refused to listen to their mother. When it seemed that Edgar's death wasn't enough impress his mother and made Shu withdrawn, Reiji took out his anger again by hiring a vampire hunter to assassinate his mother in an attempt to be acknowledged. He later regretted this when his mother died at peace; happy to be freed from Cordelia's harassment and to be able to witness her son's mark of adulthood. He values rules and demands that the others follow them, even though many of his decrees are odd and self-made. Reiji chooses to be the role model of the house even though he is the second son. Although Reiji has a very polite attitude and almost always acts like a gentleman, he is a man of very harsh words. Along with his passion for experimenting and making drugged potions.
*Kid reiji*

Ayato Sakamaki

Ayato is the fifth son of the Sakamaki brothers and the youngest of the triplets. He is the third son of Cordelia. As a child, Ayato was similarly put pressure upon to be the best, just as Shu was. But unlike Shu, he never received love from his mother. He was beaten and abused by her to the point where she attempted to drown him if he was not the best. Therefore, he grew up always having to be the best, and being self centered, and overconfident. He refers to himself most of the time as "Yours truly". Due to never receiving any type of love from his mother, he is unable to love, and is at first cold towards Yui. Though over time starts to warm up to her and care for her. He is the first from the Sakamaki's to appear in front of yui, as well as the first one to drink her blood.
*Kid Ayato*

Kanato Sakamaki

Kanato is the fourth son of the Sakamaki brothers (looks like the last of the brothers hu?... whelp nope hes not), the second oldest of the triplets, and is usually referred to as the "problem triplet". He is the second son of Cordelia. As a child, he received little attention from his mother. Very often, she would have sexual encounters with different men right in front of him. Due to being neglected by his mother, he often played alone and talked to his dolls, usually to his precious Teddy which he will take with him everywhere. However, there were occasions when his mother would request him to sing for her, because of his beautiful voice and she nicknamed him her "little songbird". Kanato tends to cry often and gets violently angry when he doesn't get his demands. That aside, he is quite attached to Yui. He speaks politely, but is extremely sadistic and tends to display violent outbursts, most noticeably to Yui. He is also shown to be abusive. He later kills his mother and put her cremated remains into Teddy.
*Kid Kanato*

Laito aka Raito Sakamaki

Laito is the third son of the Sakamaki brothers and the oldest of the triplets. He is the first son of Cordelia. He was sexually abused by his mother and began seeing her as a lover rather than a parent. When Karlheinz found out about the unusual relationship between them, he locked him in the basement. Later Cordelia went to see him and told him that she was now having sexual relations with someone else and had only been using Laito for pleasure. The overall shock and the situation ended up with Laito becoming perverted and not having a clear understanding of love. He is always cheerful and loves to joke but is similar to Ayato when teasing Yui. However, his personality suddenly changes when something goes against his wishes, usually when Yui is too defiant around him he gets... even more perverted.
*Kid Laito*

Subaru Sakamaki

Subaru is the sixth and youngest of the Sakamaki brothers. He is the only son of Christa. He first shows himself when he notices Yui's human scent and went to investigate its source. He is usually alone and never cares about whats happening around him. However, he easily gets angry and resorts to violence, going as far as to break everything when he gets extremely angered. He manages to compress this side when around Yui, but is still prone to outbursts. There is a tsundere side of him that only Yui can see. He's a delinquent type and loves to damage things.
*Kid Subaru*

:lovestruc Now I would like to show you what your ship would look like :lovestruc

YUI X SHU

YUI X REIJI

YUI X LAITO

YUI X KANATO

YUI X AYATO

YUI X SUBARU
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Jul 2015 at 9:21 PM
What is this anime?????
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Jul 2015 at 5:23 AM
Default diabolik lovers
diabolik lovers
Quote: Originally posted by Laurence2800
What is this anime?????
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Jul 2016 at 2:51 AM
I really like this! Count me in.

*totally doesn't immediately create self to pair with Laito, nope not at all*
Site Helper
#5 Old 16th Jul 2016 at 4:15 PM
You can have vampires in Late Night as well.

Also, there is a random chance that a baby born with an occult-stage parent inherits that life stage even when the other parent is human. Even if the mother is not turned yet, the fact that the father is a vampire means that you could fail the challenge because random chance was not in your favor.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 18th Jul 2016 at 12:05 AM
I am so sad right now! I have console and it can only have 6 people. Can anyone help me decide which 5 i should choose? I know latio and kanto, probably shu and reiji, and then maybe subaru. press 'agree' if you agree (totally doesn't turn to youtube to watch this anime with english subtitles, not dub *that what i did with the future diaries, which is creepy btw*
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Jul 2016 at 3:00 AM
I have just started my household (I blame you for making me binge watch an entire new anime, both seasons). A little bit of a mix up with LTWs and other things (such as getting lazy and forgetting to make Subaru a vampire on accident because he was the last one made after 6), but otherwise ok, I think. It took me over a half an hour to fix the mansion at Bridgeport to a darker mansion fitting of them. I decided to make the brothers bite Yui in the order of which they first did, e.i. Ayato was the first one to bite Yui. It's really funny because I didn't make Yui Flirty or Hopeless Romantic and yet the moment Ayato bit her she had a wish to "Kiss Ayato For the First Time." I haven't gotten farther than that (1. Because my Sims was being slow and I didn't want it to crash, 2. Because my family and I started watching a show together) but it's going to be fun to see all of the ships (but tiring because I'll have to save different files because I don't want Yui to be a player XD)