Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 8:48 AM
Default Jojoba Oil
I've read that jojoba oil adds maximum shine to hair and mimics the scalp's natural sebum oil. When jojoba oil is applied to the scalp and hair it attracts and holds moisture and shine. Jojoba Oil will lubricate the hair shaft so that the hair is conditioned without a greasy feel.

EDIT: I know that very many AA's have dry hair because of their naturally tight curly hair. Also, hair relaxers can strip natural oil from the hair. Is it ok to use jojoba oil for the hair and scalp? Where can I purchase a good jojoba oil (for hair and not very expensive) at a retail store/hair supply store?

I LOVE a-ha!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 10:23 AM
Here's a link for a jojoba oil selling site.

https://www.jojobacompany.com/SHOPP...ingframeset.asp
Scholar
#3 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 10:58 AM
There's jojoba oil in lots of lip care products by Blistex. Their 'lip splash' moisteriser is awesome, and contains that. Made my lips shiny and smooth, and banished dryness - and has a SPF 15. Comes in a tube with a metal rollerball for easy aplication.

I'm supporting the Optimist Camp for the Sims 4.