Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#101 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 6:03 PM
Agh, you people all have such pretty(-sounding) eyes! Mine are dark brown (yes, yet another), and I don't mind them... but I'm so jealous of people with eyes that change colour, or just... anything more interesting than mine. Which includes most peoples' eyes. :P

Not a very good picture, but I quite like it:

Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#102 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 6:30 PM
My eyes are just plain blue with a bit of yellow in the middle.

Excuse me, but I just have to explode.
Instructor
#103 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 10:36 AM
Woah, Cloudburst, that is an amazing photo...
Test Subject
#104 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 3:46 PM
God, cloudburst...your eyes are amazing! *is jealous*

my eyes also change colour in different light/depending on what I'm wearing. They pretty much go from hazel to green to blue to grey...right now they look like a sort of blue/hazel combination.

If I could change my eye colour, I'd go either dark brown or bright blue, no question.
Test Subject
#105 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 6:44 PM
cloudburst666 wow thats an amazing picture, you have beautiful eyes

well here are my eyes (or eye), i've always wanted green eyes but i'm getting to like my eye colour more now

Test Subject
#106 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 11:57 PM
I have dark brown eyes (korean here :P), but I think they're beautiful because in the light they have the deepest brown color ever. I love all eye colors, dark brown eyes are nice because their so deep and mysterious.

personally i really dont care about eye color, I care about the shape of the eye and what they look like when they're talking to you. Do they make eye contact and show a confident person, or look around a lot and show an insecure person? I also check to see if (a guy's) eyes look down to check me out... that means he's gonna flirt pretty soon :P
Lab Assistant
#107 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 12:40 PM
Mine are kind of grey-green with yellow around the pupil, and a solid dark blue/gray rim around the outside of the iris.
#108 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 12:54 PM
Mine are very dark brown. I have big round eyes and get complimented on them. Actually a part of me that I do like!
Test Subject
#109 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 1:38 PM
Lol, I don't wanna change my eyes. They are blue with little golden rings and everyone likes them. I have blond hair and this combination is kinda exotic for my country :P
Page 5 of 5