Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 1:32 AM
Default The Most Idotic Thing On Earth!
www.truthism.com
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 1:40 AM
I tried to read it. Really I did. But the huge red and aqua letters on black just made my eyes go weird. I did see a lot of 'why you should believe this', but apart from something about lizard aliens, I didn't ever find out what I was meant to believe.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 1:42 AM
yeah, i got bored with it before i finished the first paragraph, i don't know what it was about at all, but it's probably made by a giggling 15 year old who hasn't discovered girls/guys yet... :D

I'm an old simmer who just can't seem to quit...
#4 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 1:54 AM
I skimmed it but I dont get it Im like huh?
Scholar
#5 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 2:14 AM
I feel dumb.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 2:26 AM
It's a idotic idea that aliens made us and are gods and we dont control the earth and we are being brain washed by aliens.
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 2:29 AM
That's...so sad.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 2:46 AM
I don't get it. All I saw was a bunch of crap about reptilians.
#9 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 3:01 AM
wait......
what?

braiiiiinnnnnn dammmmmmaaaaaagggggeeeeeee
Field Researcher
#10 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 3:10 AM
For anyone who just doesn't feel like reading much of it, or any at all... The basic idea behind this thing:

All human life was created by a race of reptile aliens. They don't want us to know they exist for... uh, some reason. We can't see them. They're like, invisible, or on a different dimension or something. To keep us from the truth, they invented all religions and science to keep us distracted. God doesn't exist. Science doesn't exist. The reptile super-race does.
Oh yeah, and we can't see them because we are weak, stupid commoners. They only reveal themselves to the elite of society, BUT the good news is that by taking hallucinogenic drugs, we have a chance of seeing them.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 3:21 AM
thanks Woohoo, now i'm off to find some hallucinogenics to meet the alien creators... 0.o

I'm an old simmer who just can't seem to quit...
Forum Resident
#12 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 3:24 AM
Uh? All I could read was "I know everything and you know nothing. My believes are the TRUTH and if you protest, then you're a stupid moron in denial" and that was just the first paragraph I read. I hate people like this.
#13 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 3:33 AM
Wow!! And someone actually pays a small fee to keep that type of nonsense on the web? Scary!
Instructor
#14 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 3:36 AM
Ow. The bright color on the black made my eyes and head hurt!
#15 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 9:43 AM
:laugh: that was a good laugh! What a load of baloney!

:haha: I guess he or she who wrote it does not have an active social life whatsoever!

I'm suing the owner for loss of time and retinal damage
Test Subject
#16 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 9:53 AM
What is the thing you actually want to discuss here, cary123?
However, you should put a warning like "clicking this will damage your brain and hurt your eyes" to your post :P
#17 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 11:56 AM
I took the time to read some, like hey! a fifteen-year-old dont use words like "ontology" (lol). Still, I dont wanna know the thruth. So Im not gonna read the entire shit, see what I mean? If its stupid, just browse to a better place.

actually - the reptile/alien theory isnt new. I even had it myself, a while back. It makes sense if your into SciFi,and has nothing better to think about, as I was then. But, truth? Nah...

Qote:
"It's hard for people to wrap their thick heads around the simple fact that the group of beings who built the ancient Egyptian pyramids, Stonehenge, and other so-called "ancient mysteries" is the very same group of beings who control Earth right now. Moreover, the group of beings who created ultra-popular religions such as Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, and Buddhism is, once again, the very same group of beings who control Earth right now. And, the group of beings who invented civilization, first in ancient Mesopotamia and then in ancient Egypt is, again, the very same group of beings who control Earth right now. "

-thats true however, its Very Hard to wrap ones head around those "facts" (lol) Same time, where all part of the human race, right? So were practically related anyway. So whats hes saying here is...were all part of the same planet, were humans and were pretty much in control. Whats new?
Instructor
#18 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 1:24 PM
I know it's been used to death, but it really is quite accurate here...

You can keep your knight in shining armor. I'll take my country boy in turn-out gear!
Proud single mom, firefighter's girl, and beautifully imperfect person.
Avatar is me (tall girl), my Abbi (short girl in hat), and my boyfriend James (lone man) at Abbi's Kindergarten Graduation last May.
Mad Poster
#19 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 2:56 PM
I've heard some of those views before, but maybe the guy is not too high on the chain of things because he failed to explain the reason why things are so. :smash:
#20 Old 18th Aug 2007 at 4:42 AM
And this kids...is why you don't do drugs.
Scholar
#21 Old 18th Aug 2007 at 4:52 AM
Ok the first picture of the philospher looks like Jim Carrey, when he played Count Olaf in "A Series Of Unfortunate Events." perhaps it is him..Is the person writing this site, going by comedic things Jim Carrey says?

PixieDust_Fairy

The First Time I saw him....I knew he was the one.
Currently:A Model.
#22 Old 18th Aug 2007 at 4:58 AM
Yeah, that just made me confused.

And bored.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 18th Aug 2007 at 9:07 AM

I read the first paragraph. I continued scrolling down until I saw pictures of UFOs and stuff which got me quite interested. And then it started getting confusing.

I'm still confused.
:wtf2:

Shoo, stop staring at this and go fly a kite.
#24 Old 18th Aug 2007 at 3:33 PM
I think they was talking about Strangetown, must be some major Sims 2 Fan!
Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 18th Aug 2007 at 8:04 PM
Ehhh. XD
Count Olaf!

Sorry. I can't read it. My brain is having issues today. But I'll take it that it's a load of waffle.
Page 1 of 2