Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 3:39 AM Last edited by Maddie_Tried : 6th Dec 2017 at 3:39 AM. Reason: i cant spell
Favorite sim you ever made?
This is just a thread to talk about everyone's favorite sims they ever made. I'll start, but mine kind of varies by game. For TS2, my favorite is Henry Glimmers, who also was in my calendar contest July pic this year and is also MY AVATAR :D

For TS3, my favorite is Renee Jess, who I sadly do not have a picture of (she's a fairy, though)

And, finally, for TS4 (which I bought last month and have only like 2 screenshots from entirely) my favorite is a tie between Joy Dantez and Hope Talbot, who are actually twin sisters but they both got married and changed their names

So, I ask, who are your favorite sims you ever made???? :P
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 4:09 AM
In my first Strangetown, Jill Smith's daughter Jenny (named for her grandmother) was a Family Sim but somehow managed to get through college without ever meeting a suitable man. She did get on quite well with one of her professors, so I had her invite him over, but he was rubbing his hands together and chuckling like a dirty old man, which totally grossed me out. So I decided to do something I don't usually do, and create a husband for Jenny. His name was Thorstein; he had blue eyes, blond hair, and was totally ripped. I moved him into a place of his own, got him a job on the Athletics career track, and played him through for a few days, so he'd be older than she was. When I finally introduced Jenny to her Viking, she fell for him right away and they lived happily ever after (I think they may actually still be alive on a thumb drive somewhere).
Inventor
#3 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 6:21 AM
I have two favorite sims actually, they're based on characters I loved before in another game. In case you're wondering, it's one of those Sierra AGI type adventure games. Even though I can happily visit either of them in their homes, I find it more entertaining for them to appear at a community lot and interact with my self-Sim. Throughout time I've been playing Sims 2, they've had more changes on their hair and clothing than any my other playables. They always appear so charming when they show off their romantic side, which still gives me good shivers whenever I observe them.

Those of you familiar with my group of playable Sims will recognize these two from my post on the Male Sims picture thread. William Mayfield to the left, Frank Bates to the right. I wanted to pick the most recent screenshot with Frank's new current hair.
Screenshots

Check out my profile for homes and community lots ready for download: My Homes and Stuff
Field Researcher
#4 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 10:02 AM
My favourite is a sim I've created is a called Andrew Lockington who was my first ever sim that I originally created in sims 1, and have remade him in all the PC versions of the sims games so far. His appearance has naturally changed A LOT since I created him, but he as time has passed he has started to stick to being tanned, being brown haired and having yellow eyes.

The oldest picture I can find of him is this one (derp alert XD) which will probably be around 4 years ago since that's when I really started taking pictures of my sims.

As for recently the green jacket is my tweak of him from last week. The other is the version of him I created about 3 years ago.

Cove Family (ts4 family tree)
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 10:29 AM Last edited by simsample : 6th Dec 2017 at 5:55 PM.
Sim Sample of course! (But don't tell him that...)

He's been in every game I play from Sims 1 to Sims 4- either as a playable or as a townie. Once I built a Sims 2 neighbourhood for my daughter, and I put Sim Sample in there as a townie just to annoy her. It took her a few weeks to track him down and annihilate him!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 10:32 AM
Of course my favourite Sim I've ever made is Andrew, the boy in my Avatar, whom I made the very first time I started up the game.

How could it be anyone else? He's my best friend!

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Scholar
#7 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 3:18 PM
Amy Single.

I have a version of her in every game I have ever made. So far there have been three of her due to computers dying.

I only have a picture of the second one.

She is a Romance Sim, usually lives alone with a pet of some sort, but is far from lonely with her many suitors. She has a sister named Penny who is a Family Sim so Amy has no shortage of family and friends. She's kind and outgoing and always the life of the party.

My second favorite Sim would be my in game born Sim Prissa Picaso, my avatar.

The prettiest in game born Sim I have ever had. She died when her neighborhood blew up.

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 4:20 PM
Introducing Raquel.
The best part is most of her is the result of the random generation in Create a Sim, and I just did some adjustment to her hair and makeup.
I guess you can say I instantly fell in love with her, if you can fall in love with a set of polygons, and she became honoris causa the mascot of my wordpress Sims blog.

Not sure about her personality though, since first off I'm not much of a player but I like to mess around doing screenshots and some simple mods and I don't want to limit her. I guess we can say she likes cute stuff, and prefers the company of close friends.
Screenshots

Slowly moving steps into basic TS2 modding.
Scholar
#9 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 5:30 PM
my simself or some other sims that i've forgotten about

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#10 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 9:56 PM
My absolute favorite sims are my story sims, Lily and Aidan in particular:

Alchemist
#11 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 10:50 PM
most of the sims made by me pretty much looked similar to each other.
exception:: temporary sims; I use Create-A-Sim's randomizer for them.

no particular favorite.
Mad Poster
#12 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 11:10 PM
When I first created them, Gabrielle and Armand Borgia were just two ordinary created vampires-doing the usual vampirey stuff. Many moons passed, they grew out of their vampire stage, and into humans. Neither of them missed that state, and Gabrielle grew into a gentle, constant presence in Bellefleur.

Many pixels loved her to death, and when she died a collective sigh of grief escaped from them all. She was the counterweight to her husband's natural tendency to meanness, always chiding him to "Behave, Armand!" and he would immediately stop his bad behavior. She was a gifted writer and could always hold a conversation that everyone joined into. She was, in short, the true lady of Bellefleur.

I didn't want to let her go, but she'd been alive for so long she wished to die, this time naturally.

As usual, she got what she wanted. Even Grim waited a bit longer than usual to collect her. When Grim doesn't come immediately, there's a reason. I think even he was reluctant to see her go.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Link Ninja
#13 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 11:26 PM
Does this question refer to sims created in CAS who were then released into play or does it include sims born into play who were created by proxy of us creating their ancestors?

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 11:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
Does this question refer to sims created in CAS who were then released into play or does it include sims born into play who were created by proxy of us creating their ancestors?

Doesn't matter The four in my first post were all created in CAS but I do have another one I like a lot named Julietta Jess from TS3 who was absolutely gorgeous and awesome and friendly and she was the product of a sim I made in CAS and a sim I didn't.
Forum Resident
#15 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 12:09 AM
Melissa Castillo. Old Pleasantview hood. She was a romance sim originally created as a live-in maid, who ended up being more interesting than the family she worked for. She had 5 kids with 3 different men, but was a wonderful mother. She never married, though she eventually moved in with Don Lothario and lived with him until they both (finally) died. The only reason I let her age was because her children were grandparents at that point, and I thought it would be silly if great-grandmother Melissa was still young and beautiful.

Her kids became my favorites as they grew up, then her grandchildren. Melissa had probably 30 grandchildren, and 15 great-grandchildren by the time the hood got borked.

I've tried to recreate a sim that looks like her in all my hoods, but the original will always be my favorite. The load screen pic is the only picture I have of the original Melissa. Natalia was the version of her in my current hood.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 1:29 AM
I like this thread, I love seeing all the sims! ^_^ I have some sims that I'm pretty proud of so far!

The first is Miles Morillo (and I now pop him into every 'hood). He's always a knowledge sim, and was inspired by the character Milo Thatch from Atlantis the Lost Empire.

The second and third are a married couple that I made for a trailer park in my Widespot megahood, and I really love their faces!

This is Howie Dewett (he needed a suitably punny name to live in Widespot) and his wife Luann. Luann is named as such because I was thinking of King of the Hill's Luann while making her. Anyway, I liked them enough I even made their parents, and in Luann's case even her extended family, and put thought into their personalities, relationships, and backstories. Howie is currently employed at his father's appliance store, though he's more of a daydreamer than a hard worker, and yearns to be a musician, something practical Luann, who's more of a fortune sim, probably wouldn't understand. They have two daughters, Bobbi Jean and Jimmi Rose. I may yet put them up for download.

You can spy on my sims on tumblr @ejsims
Mad Poster
#17 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 1:33 AM
I see somebody dislikes Andrew so much that they disagreed with my last post. Well I should warn you that Andrew has a lot of body points, is very fit, and I've seen him working out with his mum's punchbag. All I can say is I'm glad he's my friend and not my enemy!

Of course I may have misunderstood the reason for the disagree: Perhaps they meant that they're my best friend so it can't be Andrew. Well, if you believe you're my best friend, please introduce yourself! Otherwise I think I know best who my best friend is! Or maybe the disagree-er thinks I have made better looking Sims than Andrew. Well, that's certainly true, but I never said he was my best looking Sim. (Andrew himself wouldn't claim that!) But he stays my favourite on the strength of personality.

I see other people are including pictures so here's one, taken yesterday morning, of him leaving the Moltkes' house:
The policeman behind just leaving for work is Martin Moltke, Julian's father. Andrew hopes that Martin will soon be his father-in-law. Of course Julian Moltke is Andrew's boyfriend, but I mention them so often, I'm sure you all know that.
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 12:18 PM Last edited by Peace : 16th Dec 2017 at 5:04 AM.
My favorite and cutest sim that i have ever made is Love Kindred!! I love her and she makes adorable babies!! lol

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Forum Resident
#19 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 1:06 PM
from my 2011 Story Writing on TSR days
Zeke, my one and only sim who made women swoon far and wide. I wrote him as a sharp tongued, lazy bum who shares a house with his bossy older sister. He's shy(?) and avoids socializing with people AND THEN complains about it. He resorts to talking to his sister's cat instead.

I maxed out his creativity so he lived off his paintings and was really snobby about it hahaha

Eventually, I lost his files when my laptop died forever. I was but a 15 year old with no good sense of backing up my files.
I am still unable to recreate him...idk why. Maybe he just belonged in that era, ya know?
Screenshots
Theorist
#20 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 9:40 PM
Ama Kamasah.
I created her for a contest a while ago (2008) and found out she's still available for upload at an other site.
I also play her as a founder in my previous hoods and I plan to add her to my current hood when the time has come.
I don't use the custom skin though. It messed genetics up.

Alchemist
#21 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 10:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mdsb759
most of the sims made by me pretty much looked similar to each other.
exception:: temporary sims; I use Create-A-Sim's randomizer for them.

no particular favorite.

other exceptions::
-fixings of No-Character-Data sims.
-a female equivalent of Nervous.

later; used the resources of the live Nervous to fix the other one. also had help through insimenator and SimPE's Sim Surgery; made Nervous pregnant with self then aged the child. those were in AnyGameStarter; afterward copied files to main game.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 11:48 PM
Because I can't resist... Elijah:

In all his moods:

He's based on an OC of mine that I've had pretty much forever. I don't play his 'hood anymore, but he was always up to antics. I love Sims that get up to antics.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#23 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 12:58 AM Last edited by joandsarah77 : 8th Dec 2017 at 1:33 AM.
I have a lot of favourites, some from my old game some from my new one.

@Peace photobucket doesn't work anymore- not unless you pay them big bucks for a subscription. You need to use another service or upload directly to MTS.

One old favourite was Nicoli from my Italian mafia legacy back in 08. he was the son of a spare and his father was Ashley Pitts? A YA in one of the Greek houses. He is up for download on my Live Journal still I think. He ended up having a quite a story so i gave him a short side story that use to be again on my LJ. He got himself turned into a vampire. He was also in a hunk calendar on another site. :D

His mother 'Angel' was another favourite, they were quite a family

Oh wow I found a working link to the story https://www.slideshare.net/coffee4u/bite-me-10281220 I don't claim to be a good writer, just something amusing.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
#24 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 3:41 AM
My favorite Sim is Roland Legacy. I created him the first time I played a Legacy game. Before that, I was using aging off because I was used to playing Sims 1 and didn't want my Sims to die. He was the first Sim to die in my game and after I never used aging off again. He's been in just about every game since then. My favorite version was when he was in Uni and married Chloe the cheerleader. They had two children Amber and Austen. When Amber grew up to be a young adult, she looked just like Rumor Willis, Bruce Willis and Demi Moores daughter. Chloe would go to Community lots wearing her mascot uniform. That whole neighborhood was fun. All I have left of that game is the hard drive of the computer it was on. The rest of the computer is history.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#25 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 2:49 PM Last edited by maxon : 8th Dec 2017 at 3:13 PM.
Mercer Vaughan - an appalling romance sim. Romanced every adult (and some teen) female sim in Little Carping (at the time) EXCEPT Cecilia Goth (she never forgave him). Upset his wife no end - poor miserable Amelia eventually divorced him (the hypocritical oaf had the gall to be mortified and grieved - GRIEVED I tell you). Had seven kids by three different women. Caused chaos. I loved him.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Page 1 of 2