Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 2:58 PM
Little Britain USA
Okay, I'm not sure how many Little Britain fans there are out there, but the end of September, Little Britain is coming to the USA. Yes, HBO is airing a whole year series of Little Britain, and I'm soooo excited. I think that is one of the best comedy shows I've seen in a very long time. I'm just scared that they will try to 'americanize' it too much. What do you think?

Personally, I can't wait to see more of Lou and Andy. They are my favorite.

Here is the link:
http://www.hbo.com/events/littlebritainusa/
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 3:10 PM
Doesn't it kind of defeat the purpose of "Little Britain" if they make "Little Britain USA"? I mean... what are they going to change? Or is it just for the sake of making the US film industry work?

"Yeah, but no, but yeah, but no, but yeahSHUT UP!!" :D
Field Researcher
#3 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 3:18 PM
I think it will be fantastic! "Little Britain Abroad" worked, so I'm positive this will too.

"Dust? Dust? Dust? Anyone? Dust?"
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 12:39 AM
Lol I don't know but We need some good humor on the US television. I can't stand any of the 'comedy' shows here anymore. Hopefully LBUSA will liven things up a bit!
#5 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 4:38 AM
I'm not really sure how Little Britian would work in the USA. Although at least we should be thankful that it's not another american remake of a british tv show.
I'm very interested to see how it goes though, I'll bet I'll be waiting another year or so though before it even hits Australian TV or the DVDs get released here.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 31st Jul 2013 at 1:09 AM
Hey everyone, it's time for a role-play with Ellie Grace and her mother!
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#7 Old 31st Jul 2013 at 3:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by oachi06
Hey everyone, it's time for a role-play with Ellie Grace and her mother!
Apparently, it's also time for necroing this very old thread.