Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Nov 2009 at 9:52 PM
Default Morbidly Obese
I'm creating some SIMs of my inlaws who are CRAZY fat. There was a mod that adjusted the CAS sliders to allow magnificently huge people (HERE), but they'r not compatible with 1.4.6. I thought it was possible with Awesomemod, but the sliders don't seem to do anything to make them fatter. Any suggestions?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 17th Nov 2009 at 11:01 PM
The body slider hack from that set of slider hacks does still work with 1.4.6, it's only the facial slider that no longer works, so you CAN still create fatties! So just install bodysliderhack.package and leave the facial one out.

The Awesomemod slider is only a facial one, it doesn't affect bodies.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Nov 2009 at 11:04 PM
supasweet thx
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th Nov 2009 at 11:43 PM
There's no point creating superfat sims, however. The game will just reset them to within the normal range.
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Mar 2016 at 11:02 PM
Why don't you check out Consort's 2x Weight Gain and Fitness mod, and then Check out the Nraas Master Controller for slider modding on the fly, BUT WAIT there's more, you can also Check out the BBW (Big Beautiful Woman) Mesh From Back Alley Sims to make your sims look the part (P.S. Consorts 2x thing has multiple versions, A Classic=2x Weight And Fitness, A Mild=1.5 Weight And Fitness, And A Unlimited=I think you can work out what that does, also Consort's mod is not a slider mod)
One Minute Ninja'd
#6 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 2:02 AM
If they haven't figured it out in 6 1/2 years, they've probably moved past this issue. But the fun part to deep unearthing necros' is discovering that EA was up to 1.4.6 in 2009. Damn they patched an awful lot that first year.
Test Subject
#7 Old 27th May 2017 at 10:22 PM
The Link is not working WHYY
Alchemist
#8 Old 27th May 2017 at 10:35 PM
Psst, just so this thread can rest in peace, you can get Nraas Master Controller and go into Settings \ CAS and set the "Slider Multiple: Body" option to as much as you want It affects the fitness, fatness and muscle tone sliders, and possibly the breast one too (not sure).

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!