Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jul 2016 at 7:20 PM
Default Generations Challenge
*Not sure if this was done before, but if it was, I'll post a link to the other* *Oh plus first challenge so please bear with me*

For this challenge, you have to go all the way from 1900 to 2016. You may go farther if you wish, but we'll get to that later. You first start with 1899, your starter sim. i recommend finding clothes to fit this time period. Find some guy to marry, and have children. Simple. You go down the line, until you get to the current time period. But, now it starts to get a bit tricky.

• You need to have 10 children each generation (This rule is an exception when you reach 2010, where you only need to have 6.)

• You need to dress your child in the style of that generation.

• You have to decorate your house with furniture in that generation (e.x: no flatscreen TV in the 1920s.)

Optional:

• Name your sims with the most popular names in that year.

• Your women are not allowed to have jobs (unless self employed) until after the 1950s, your 5th generation (or 6th depending if you call your starting sim a generation.)

Things I recommend to help:

'Back to the 80s' by Anubis Under The Sun

'Back to the 20's' by Anubis Under The Sun

Generations Expansion Pack

70's 80's & 90's Stuff Pack

Anyway, tell me if you try this, and you like it!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 1:48 AM
I guess now it would go to 2017! interesting challenge might try it sometime!
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 6:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Purpleberrypie10
I guess now it would go to 2017! interesting challenge might try it sometime!

Hi, could you download

'Back to the 80s' by Anubis Under The Sun

'Back to the 20's' by Anubis Under The Sun

???

lol I cant find download button