Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th May 2014 at 10:09 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Late Night, Generations, Showtime
Default S-Club Eyelashes
Hey guys! So I download the S-Club eyelashes (Makeup) and I downloaded the mesh for the men and woman and when I went into game and put the eyelashes on my sim my game started glitching I have pictures that I can show you guys. Does anyone know what happened? I know how to fix it I just have to delete the eyelashes but I really don't want to! Lifesimmer uses the exact same eyelashes and there are not glitches for her. I just want to fix the problem without deleting the eyelashes Please help
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 19th May 2014 at 5:13 AM
Do you have any other package files and do they work? If not, then you have an issue with your framework. If yes, then your framework is fine and you have an issue with that particular CC and you will need to contact the creator for help and support.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th May 2014 at 5:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mikey
Do you have any other package files and do they work? If not, then you have an issue with your framework. If yes, then your framework is fine and you have an issue with that particular CC and you will need to contact the creator for help and support.

Thanks but yes i have other package files and they work perfectly fine This happened last time as well. On my old computer
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 1:42 PM
I have the exact same problem. Looks exactly like the pictures shown. I did not have this problem on my other computer.. :l
Mad Poster
#5 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 1:52 PM
you should post this as a comment on the S-Club Eyelashes download thread, as that's the best place to get support for issues with it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 5:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Evvopevvo
I have the exact same problem. Looks exactly like the pictures shown. I did not have this problem on my other computer.. :l

OMG really? I swear I thought I was the only one What do you think the problem is? I SOOOO BADLY WANT THOSE EYELASHES!!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 10:12 PM
It could just be your skin. Before (when i didnt know that other skin tones existed) I used the base game skin with the same sclub eyelashes. the same thing happened to me, So then i got a new skin the Blueberry bride one heres the download link incase you want it : http://www.mediafire.com/download/y...BrideND.package
or get the candy crush one : http://www.mediafire.com/download/t...Y+CRUSH+ALL.rar
I highly recommend getting any HQ mod btw.
I just realised this does not help your problem, im literally just giving you skins but i really do hope that helped you with choosing skins? lol idk. Hope your problem does get sorted though!
Test Subject
#8 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 6:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by leyla003
OMG really? I swear I thought I was the only one What do you think the problem is? I SOOOO BADLY WANT THOSE EYELASHES!!!

That happens to me too. I've tried everything - deleting cache, reinstalling my game - but I still can't get them to work. It's frustrating.
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th Dec 2014 at 3:05 PM
I just downloaded eyelashes and eyelash meshes. What files do I put these in? When I put the mesh on my Sims it just showed up black.
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 12:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RunningWithScissors0
I just downloaded eyelashes and eyelash meshes. What files do I put these in? When I put the mesh on my Sims it just showed up black.

Me too! and i still figuring it out.If you guys know how to fix this please help because i really have been wanting for this awesome eyelashes!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 1:40 AM
You should have opened a new thread, not bump an old one.

Anyway, I think it happens if you're playing in a Mac or in a really poor PC.
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 2:58 PM Last edited by Eve70 : 23rd Feb 2016 at 3:00 PM. Reason: extra info
Quote: Originally posted by RunningWithScissors0

If they are package files, they go in your mods/packages folder. If they are sims 3 packs install them thru the launcher. If they show up black you are missing a mesh. There are several meshes for those lashes and unfortunately S-Club's original eyelash page is gone. They have a set on TSR, but it only has 2 lashes. They might work better for you.