Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th May 2015 at 9:06 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default 'Faithful' or 'eternally faithful' moodlet never appears for totally faithful spouses
I started a sim couple as married when I had only Sims 3 & Supernatural, later I installed Generations and though both have been completely faithful (Painter and mom) 'Faithful' or 'eternally faithful' never appears. WTH is going on? I'm thinking it could be 1 of 3 things: 1) I started them married 2) I created them BEFORE having generations 3) Both. Can anyone shed light on this situation or hopefully find a way to get this going right?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 28th May 2015 at 10:17 AM
My Sims have had those reputations but they've always married in-game, so I'm not sure if it would be applied to a couple who were created as married. I looked for some info on the internets and was reading The Sims Wiki:

Monogamous Options ◾Faithful - Sim has only had one relationship in their life, which has lasted for 12 days or more.
◾Eternally Faithful - Sim has only had one relationship in their life, which has lasted for 20 days or more.
◾Exploring their Options - Sim has had 3 or more relationships in their life, none at the same time.
◾Player - Sim has had 9 or more relationships in their life, none at the same time.
◾Don Juan (males) - Sim has 15 or more relationships in their life, none at the same time.
◾Man Eater (females) - Sim has 15 or more relationships in their life, none at the same time.

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Reputation

Has your couple been happily married longer than 12/20 days? *That sounds really funny, 20 days in real life is nothing.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#3 Old 28th May 2015 at 10:50 AM Last edited by Don_Babilon : 28th May 2015 at 11:16 AM.
As far as I know other Sims have to watch them being romantic with each other in addition to having been together and faithful for more than 12/20 days. Just have the two hold hands, flirt or watch the stars in front of other Sims and sooner or later the moodlet should appear. I think to remember that it doesn't have to be human Sims either, a horse or dog will be enough.
Also keep in mind that if they travel to vacation worlds the faithful reputations will reset during each travel.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th May 2015 at 3:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lindali365
My Sims have had those reputations but they've always married in-game, so I'm not sure if it would be applied to a couple who were created as married. I looked for some info on the internets and was reading The Sims Wiki:

Monogamous Options ◾Faithful - Sim has only had one relationship in their life, which has lasted for 12 days or more.
◾Eternally Faithful - Sim has only had one relationship in their life, which has lasted for 20 days or more.
◾Exploring their Options - Sim has had 3 or more relationships in their life, none at the same time.
◾Player - Sim has had 9 or more relationships in their life, none at the same time.
◾Don Juan (males) - Sim has 15 or more relationships in their life, none at the same time.
◾Man Eater (females) - Sim has 15 or more relationships in their life, none at the same time.

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Reputation

Has your couple been happily married longer than 12/20 days? *That sounds really funny, 20 days in real life is nothing.

Thanks for the research! Yup, they now have 4 kids.
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th May 2015 at 3:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Don_Babilon
As far as I know other Sims have to watch them being romantic with each other in addition to having been together and faithful for more than 12/20 days. Just have the two hold hands, flirt or watch the stars in front of other Sims and sooner or later the moodlet should appear. I think to remember that it doesn't have to be human Sims either, a horse or dog will be enough.
Also keep in mind that if they travel to vacation worlds the faithful reputations will reset during each travel.

Ah, that could well be it as they both work from home as self-employed. They have 4 kids (1 is a toddler), would the kids count? And if they do I bet its hard to do as they are off at school then do homework, and hen taking care of the baby and the kids are in bed before long. And I'm guessing Bonehilda, the main sim always around, doesn't count right?

Also had no idea about travelling resetting it, mine hasn't traveled in way over 12 days though. Thanks for the warning!
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#7 Old 29th May 2015 at 10:56 AM
Yes, the kids count. I don't know with regard to Bonehilda, though.
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 29th May 2015 at 4:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Don_Babilon
Yes, the kids count. I don't know with regard to Bonehilda, though.

Hmm. The kids saw them a few times plus they went out for a date to a big park and were very romantic but I still didn't get the moodlet. In their scrapbook, it plainly says active and total romances 1, the relationship lasting so far about 300 days so must I wait 12/20 days more or is something wrong?