Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#76 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 8:36 AM
I am trying to think of what I want to do next.
I did do a cruise ship, if anyone is interested. It is called Fantasy Cruise Ship and is on the exchange.
I did do a Greek Island one but it was pulled and needs CC that is no longer available. I should redo it someday and upload it again, but that is low priority at the moment.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail...assetId=5913340

If wanted, check out my Spider with ports. It is kind of fun to play if you like dreary. Which I do.
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail...assetId=7720108

I have another world that is 95% done and I need to wrap that one up. And am working on another, and.......... and it never ends.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 2:13 AM
-Shangrila (Lost Horizon) on very large mountain top with magic in the air
-Tibet in the line of Seven yrs in Tibet
-Shipwrecked, medium sized,buried treasures, animals, fruits, secret tombs, island natives/canibals
Victorian town, similar to Little Women era
Simplistic/pre tech days similar to Tom Sayer, white picket fence, barefoot and happy
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 7:48 PM Last edited by HelloSims324 : 4th Jul 2017 at 11:39 AM.
- A Futuristic Metropolis (like OL with very tall buildings and NEW shells)
- A Gothic Valley
- A small section of Hyrule from Legend of Zelda (maybe BOTW)
Theorist
#79 Old 7th Sep 2017 at 8:41 PM
Pirate or Viking ship

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Mad Poster
#80 Old 8th Sep 2017 at 2:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HelloSims324
- A Futuristic Metropolis (like OL with very tall buildings and NEW shells)

I love this one. Basically how I imagined Oasis Landing when ITF was first announced, but there weren't any screenshots of it. I think it'd be interesting to create a city with a real sense of history by adding both futuristic and current buildings. I imagine there'd be some sort of tenement district with neon signs and holo-billboards everywhere, and the city hall from Roaring Heights with a futuristic plaza in front of it. This could be REALLY interesting.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 20th Dec 2017 at 7:45 PM
I'd like to see a Game of Thrones-inspired world; more specifically, a Dothraki world with lots of horses, very few structured buildings and a lot of tents, huts, etc. Maybe this could look like a desert-like world or a grass-plains world.

Also, a list of tiny world ideas for those of us who have slower computers:
-A cruise-ship themed world, like mentioned before, but very steampunk (like the anime Gargantia)
-An Icelandic island world complete with winding dirt paths and pretty waterfalls
-A Harvest Moon-inspired world with a little farm, some cute houses, and lots of places to forage (I know there is already a world like this, but I would like to see more!)
-A post-apocalyptic world with a big river and some little islands. Very "Flame in the Flood" inspired (it's a video game).
-A Gravity-Falls themed world with tall pine trees, dense forests, and maybe even a mysterious backstory!
-A castle-themed world, where the entire town is inside huge stone walls and at the center of the town is a huge medieval castle, similar to The Sims Medieval
Test Subject
#82 Old 22nd Dec 2017 at 1:22 PM
Some ideas
  1. Dream World
  2. World based on a book, TV, Movie etc.
  3. Island
  4. City (London, New York)
  5. From The Sims Series (Pleasntview, Strangetown etc.)
  6. World you wish it was like in real life
  7. Based on your childhood

That the idea I can think of, I hope it was helpful to anyone. :D
Field Researcher
#83 Old 2nd Aug 2019 at 5:32 PM
I hope that since this is a sticky thread it's okay for me to resurrect it--I'm toying with the idea of an Incan world. (Prior to the Conquest, of course.) A nice little world nestled somewhere within the Andes, with the building capitalizing on the geography. I've never created a world before, so this is something of a pipe dream.
Field Researcher
#84 Old 18th Aug 2019 at 3:35 PM
I was looking at Hidden Springs yesterday and realized I could turn it into a yungas/cloud forest landscape with a little bit of elbow grease...
Page 4 of 4