Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Sep 2013 at 5:55 AM
Default CAW Edit in Game will not unpause ?
Hi, when I go into "edit in game" mode for CAW, the mode will not unpause. I generated a random sim using makesim, and set up a queue of actions for him (to go test out some lots). I can currently click on the different time speeds at the bottom of the screen (like pause, f1, etc), and they highlight like they are working, but the pause-red-outline does not go away around the edges of the screen. The sim does not move and the time does not change. Is this some kind of an error I'm having with my CAW, or is there something silly I'm missing that I need to do in order to unpause EIG? Thanks!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 12th Sep 2013 at 5:09 AM
Still cannot get it to work );
Instructor
#3 Old 16th Sep 2013 at 1:32 PM
well, me neither. ;c it's been like this for a while.
Test Subject
#4 Old 8th Mar 2014 at 7:31 PM
Default I'm having the same problem
Quote: Originally posted by pandydandy
Hi, when I go into "edit in game" mode for CAW, the mode will not unpause. I generated a random sim using makesim, and set up a queue of actions for him (to go test out some lots). I can currently click on the different time speeds at the bottom of the screen (like pause, f1, etc), and they highlight like they are working, but the pause-red-outline does not go away around the edges of the screen. The sim does not move and the time does not change. Is this some kind of an error I'm having with my CAW, or is there something silly I'm missing that I need to do in order to unpause EIG? Thanks!

I have this same problem. I thought it was normal till I read that time and actions should work...
Did anyone find a solution?
dodgy builder
#5 Old 8th Mar 2014 at 9:11 PM
Like Monsoon says. I think it used to work, but doesn't anymore. I get the impression Beta is the way to go, but I never seen it while it worked so I don't know.
Retired
retired moderator
#6 Old 12th Apr 2014 at 1:54 PM
I think it is a new feature to prevent some of the messes creators could make while rushing their sims around in unfinished worlds.

CAW Wiki - A wiki for CAW users. Feel free to edit.

GON OUT, BACKSON, BISY BACKSON