Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Incy Isle - Tiny Terrains (1)

by Loverat Posted 1st Jan 2006 at 10:08 AM

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 5:17 AM
Awesome! I can't wait to populate and build beach type houses on this island. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 11:48 AM
ooo..! another 1 of ur great neibourhoods!
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 11:51 AM
You've done it agen pulling off two stunning neighbourhoods =) thank you!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 11:55 AM
I love it!

learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Field Researcher
#6 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 12:34 PM
waaaaaaaa...wonderfull...!!!...thanks...:D
Test Subject
#7 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 2:14 PM
thank you for uploading some great small neighborhoods! I hate large ones too and it's difficult to find small ones that look good...As a simmer with a low grade computer this works perfectly for my game..

Thanks. :wave:
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 5:29 AM
Thanx, I've been lookin for an island get away
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 8:21 AM
Aww! so tiny! I like it!

I love sims!
Join the never-ending love!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 1:18 AM
marvellous and mystic island! you're great!!!!
Scholar
#12 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 3:57 PM
Oooh! Nice! All of that "sea water" terrain that I downloaded have found a cute little home! Thanks...again.

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
#13 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 11:28 PM
Yay
:baloons: Hooray! Now I can make the coveted Crescent Isle (or Island, I still can't decide). :baloons:
Field Researcher
#14 Old 5th Mar 2006 at 4:13 PM
loverat, thanks a lot for this neighborhood...it was just what i needed...(i hate big 'hoods)...anyway, the only prob i have with this neighborhood is that the terrain breaks when i do far-away top-down shots (using gunmod's camera hack). i've included a pic (you'll see it after they approve it). any reason why it breaks, and is it fixable? if not, i'll live :P.
Screenshots
Inventor
#15 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 3:01 PM
Just what I needed. Great, thank you for sharing. Very nice of you to include a read me for installation !! I will use this for those beautifull lots you've made.
Test Subject
#16 Old 22nd May 2006 at 7:00 PM
I love it, thanks a lot! I also love your avatar^^

kawaiitokinokurutta ! ! o_-
Field Researcher
#17 Old 28th May 2006 at 8:07 PM Last edited by JadeEliott : 1st Nov 2006 at 11:05 PM.
Miss Loverat, I adore your hood and here is what I did with it:

See more HERE: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v...e%20of%20Thyme/

Thank you!

Edited: Did a new version:

Test Subject
#18 Old 30th May 2006 at 2:33 AM
when i downloaded it and went to go make a new neighborhood it wasnt there and i read the lil read me thingy and it still didnt show up in the game i might be doing it wrong. when it was finnish downloading i extracted the file to the SC4Terrains file but no luck can u plz help me cuz i really need it
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 6:17 PM
Thank you for this, I have been playing this terrain for a while now & I love it! In fact , I have several neighborhoods using this terrain. I like it because its small & the shape of the island makes it fell like the small cities are 'Hidden away'. Thanks again!!