Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Skin Collection #2 - defaults

by Enayla Posted 5th Feb 2006 at 2:10 AM

286 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 280 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 12
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 4:56 PM
:jaw: These are amazing!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! ^^
Field Researcher
#3 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 4:56 PM
your skins are really pretty

Mornie utúlië (darkness has come)
Believe and you will find your way
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 4:58 PM
:moose: :moose: :moose:

Yipeee! It's out!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 5:05 PM
YES (again!)
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 5:10 PM
Wooow, these are gorgeous! Thanx SO much!

I'm wierd.
But that does'nt mean that you have to tease me.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 5:10 PM
OH ! :jaw: they R great thenx alot
Cult Leader
#8 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 5:11 PM
Cool. Thankyou thankyou thankyou! All your skins are gorgeous. Beats the maxis ones times 1000.

BTW: Your artwork is beautiful, I love all of it. And your cat is very cute, my fluffywhite ragdoll Meisha would love him...lol She's got attitude.
Instructor
#9 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 5:11 PM
Thank you very much,these are amazing.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 5:12 PM
Thank you so much
Instructor
#11 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 5:34 PM
Where can I find them without defaults? I would love to have them in my game, but I want to have the maxis ones too.

If YoU cAn'T gEt WhAt YoU lIkE, wHy NoT TrY tO lIkE wHaT yOu GeT??
Field Researcher
#12 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 5:45 PM
I was awaiting for these! Great defaults.

Thank you
Alchemist
#13 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 5:49 PM
Thank you soo much for these, Enayla! I've been waiting for your skins as defaults ever since I saw your creations...they are gorgeous! Hell these will make even Goopy GilsCabro look good :p

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Test Subject
#14 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 5:49 PM
Well everytime I try to vote or thank it says I already have. At any rate, this is just great! Thanks for all the beautiful creations you share with all of us.

Well behaved women seldom make history.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 5:50 PM
Yea! Nice defaults! I always wanted defaults but most have genitals and my parents always watch what im doing when playing will download now!!!
Test Subject
#16 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 5:55 PM
I've been hitting refresh all day waiting for this, I couldn't wait to see what you came up with. Thank you, they're stunning!
Forum Resident
#17 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 5:55 PM
Enayla, you are by far, not only my favorite creator for skins and eyes but you are so awesome!!!! I want to thankyou so much for all your hard work and dedication for these!!! They are very truly appreciated and loved by not only me, but numerous others. Thankyou from the bottom of my heart!!!!!

*edit* default eyes too??????? OMG I absolutely LOVE you!!!!
Field Researcher
#18 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 5:57 PM
I love you.

*squee!*

<3

“How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.” -- Oscar Wilde
Find me on: Facebook Xbox Live: Aceofblue
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 6:02 PM
hm....strange... i downloaded 3 so far (light, tan and medium) but after downloading dark i try to unzip and says its not a valid file... interesting.... any ideas why? is this happening to anyone else?
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 6:02 PM
These are GORGEOUS!! And I can't wait to download them as soon as they're released as non-default!!
Squeeeee!
Test Subject
#21 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 6:03 PM
YAY,Fantastic!!!!!THANK YA A LOT

Wenn du mich vergisst oder verlässt,dann lass mich draußen im Regen stehen,denn dann kann keiner sehen wie ich weine! :lonely:
Test Subject
#22 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 6:03 PM
Thank you for sharing, Enayla. You are my favorite creator.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 6:05 PM
THANKS!!!!!! You´re amazing!!! Now, my NPC´s will be so cute!!! Thanks for create them and for sharing!!
Forum Resident
#24 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 6:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simguy182
hm....strange... i downloaded 3 so far (light, tan and medium) but after downloading dark i try to unzip and says its not a valid file... interesting.... any ideas why? is this happening to anyone else?

Try downloading again, sometimes not all the data from the file gets transferred. Its happened to me before.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 6:13 PM
Thank you a million times over "PERFECTION"

smile:D
Page 1 of 12