Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ravenclaw Boys Dorm

by Brynkitty Posted 6th Feb 2006 at 6:20 AM - Updated 31st Mar 2006 at 3:16 PM by angel f

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 7:07 PM
Good job! Thanks for sharing! :D
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 7:20 PM
These are great. I needed more folks for my Wizarding Neighborhood!
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 7:30 PM
Cool thanks for sharing

*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { 7-zip here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Michelle in England.
I'm a friend to everyone ;o)
*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { CEP here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 7:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by josebritofino1991
Terry Boot: Could he be any cutter?

I have no idea how he turned out to be such a doll, happy accident. My personal favorite of these 4 is Anthony Goldstein... he is soooo cute in game!

I'm glad y'all like these, it encourages me to upload the rest tonight. :D
Inventor
#6 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 8:19 PM
You did a terrific job on this series xxx
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 11:23 PM
Terry Boot's cute!
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 11:44 AM
Great job! Except... I thought Corner had darker skin?
#9 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 2:21 PM
Can,t u make a Ravenclaw girls ?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 3:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by elven lord
Can,t u make a Ravenclaw girls ?

I uploaded the rest of the houses last night, I'm just waiting for them to be approved. :salute:

I will finish my Hogwarts sims, as I promised, but after that, I will no longer be uploading. I feel like the anonymity of the internet allows people to forget manners and simple etiquette, so I will be returning to lurker status. Thanks to those who supported me, especially Lyric and Rockchick!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 3:39 PM
Wow, they're all heart breakers, aren't they? XD
For some reason, Anthony Goldstein reminds me of Trowa Barton from Gundam Wing. *Shrug*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 6:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DigiBlue
Wow, they're all heart breakers, aren't they? XD
For some reason, Anthony Goldstein reminds me of Trowa Barton from Gundam Wing. *Shrug*

OMG I LOVE TROWA!!! You're right... he's an exact combination of Trowa and my boyfriend.

I think I'll upload the little fiend. (My boyfriend, not Trowa)

Thank you all for your encouragement. It means so much.

I will finish my Hogwarts sims, as I promised, but after that, I will no longer be uploading. I feel like the anonymity of the internet allows people to forget manners and simple etiquette, so I will be returning to lurker status. Thanks to those who supported me, especially Lyric and Rockchick!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 5:03 AM
Aww Terry is such a cutie and Anthony wow. Good job. I like the way you put them all together. Like your avatar as well Snape is sexy lol. Is there anyway you could do the Professors?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 8:11 AM
The professors are sooooo difficult, but I'll give it a try! I already have my own McGonnagal and Trelawney, I'll see what I can do... Flitwick would have to be shrunk, haha. There's a lot of excellent Professors on this site, but I think I can make them all together like I have the dorms. I'll give it a shot! (Besides, kind of always wanted to see what my Professor Sinistra might turn out like!! HAWT, of course, with a name like SINISTRA!!)

Field Researcher
#15 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 8:04 PM
LOL I know I have wanted to do the professors for my own use but I couldn't ever really picture them in my head. The only thing I have to go by is the movies and you know they aren't excatly to detail from the books. Thanks for giving them a shot lol.
Test Subject
#16 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 3:49 AM
Oh please make them in into sims2packs because I really love your works but the .rar packages don't show up in my game please help........ please
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 3:25 PM
The Sims2packs are in the .rars. See this thread: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=46633 to find out how to open .rar files and then you'll have a lot more stuff you can download from this site since almost everyone compresses their Sims2packs to save on server space! :D

Test Subject
#18 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 2:03 AM
Thanks, great work. theyre all babes especially Roger Davies