Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Sleeping Beauty: Aurora and Prince Phillip

by denise_316 Posted 16th Feb 2006 at 3:31 AM - Updated 26th Jun 2006 at 6:26 AM by denise_316

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 4:56 PM
kewl.. r u going to make the three fairys and maleficent?
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 4:57 PM Last edited by hana1989 : 3rd Jan 2007 at 7:42 PM.
wow i love these they are so cool! and look really good thanks
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 4:58 PM
How fantastic! Thanks so much! She looks beautiful and I am so glad you included both dresses. Very nice!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 5:34 PM
Ahhh!!! My favorite movie!!! Thank you!!!

OMG! MF Snakes on a MF Plane!!
August 18th everywhere
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 12:07 AM
I love it!! I wish there was more detail to her dress though. Magnificent job.

Laura
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 12:20 AM
Thanks for the comments and Whitenese, I will get around to making villains and supporting characters after I'm done with all 6 main princesses and their princes. and Dresden Dolls I promise that I will make better textures for all my Princess dresses when I gain more skill in Photoshop, glad you like it as is though. ^_^
Test Subject
#8 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 2:23 AM
You're work is WONDEFUL!!!! Thank you so much for these creations! And I am so excited to see that you are going to make a Jasmine! She is my fav and I cant wait to see your take on her. You have done wonderful with the rest of the Princess crew. Please keep up the great work! and Thank you again!

Have a magical day!
~ Naty

"If you can dream it you can do it."- Walt Disney
http://www.facebook.com/nailswithnaty
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 3:42 AM
OH YES YOURE GOING TO DO JASMINE!!!!!! *hugs you*
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 5:03 AM
They are so cute! Omg! you got the blue and pink dress and everything! Thumbs up!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 5:24 PM
Oh, wow! Perfect - exactly like the movie! Fantastic job!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 8:33 AM
I love it! I wonder, are you going to make Mulan?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 4:28 AM Last edited by denise_316 : 18th Apr 2006 at 5:22 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by LadyShiva
I love it! I wonder, are you going to make Mulan?

Hey, not a bad idea! I may start a sub princess project, like Mulan, Meg and any others. ^_^
Field Researcher
#14 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 3:30 AM
Sweet! I can't wait to see Jasmine!

COMING SOON:
Rogues' Gallery: Pirates of the Caribbean Simmi-fied!
[Currently on hiatus until talent is found to help]
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 6:19 PM
Wow i love all of your disney princesses so much and if it's not to much trouble can u please make ariel and if u already have her in mind can u please make her in her mermaid form and human form please thanks again for aurora she's my second favorite princess my first is ariel.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 12:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jrf12391
Wow i love all of your disney princesses so much and if it's not to much trouble can u please make ariel and if u already have her in mind can u please make her in her mermaid form and human form please thanks again for aurora she's my second favorite princess my first is ariel.

of course! I am going to make Ariel in both her forms after I'm done with Jasmine and Aladdin so no worries!! ^_^
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 12:33 AM
Oh thank you so much i can't wait for jasmine and ariel bye
Field Researcher
#18 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 12:47 AM
These are great! Thx so much. And I think that is so cool that you mke all your own meshes. I wish i could! Cant wait for more. Your stuff is so awesome.
Test Subject
#19 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 10:04 PM
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I love it. The mesh for the dress is perfect.
Test Subject
#20 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 7:11 AM
I love these <3 I love disney movies and princessstuff so ur works are fantastic!!! have u allready done shrek & fiona, swanprincess and derek and ariel and erik ?
Test Subject
#21 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 7:13 AM
somebody allready asked ariel well what about cinderella, pocahontas, esmeralda and TINKERBELL !!<3
Test Subject
#22 Old 12th Mar 2006 at 3:16 AM
SO COOL!! This is my favorite Disney movie and fairy tale of all frigging time! :-) you made my night.... great work, all of your stuff is out of this world!

"Dark and evil times lay ahead Harry, soon we must choose between what is right and what is easy."

In love with a Geek Squad Agent:
Brian <3 Anne-Marie 12/15/04
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 12:30 AM
you are so awesome...the Princess Collection is excellent and Sleeping Beauty is my FAVORITE Disney Princess! And thankyouthankyouTHANK You for making the Blue dress...I hate how Disney always puts her in Pink now and she only wears it as pink for maybe 5 seconds in the movie...
Field Researcher
#24 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 7:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by denise_316
Thanks for the comments and Whitenese, I will get around to making villains and supporting characters after I'm done with all 6 main princesses and their princes. and Dresden Dolls I promise that I will make better textures for all my Princess dresses when I gain more skill in Photoshop, glad you like it as is though. ^_^

Denise_316- Do you need or would you like some help with clothing recolors and textures? I've had Photoshop Elements for about two years (I had originally bought it for doing clothes in Sims 1), I have a fair amount of talent and an eye for detail.

Growing up with the Disney charicters (like so many of us) has really given me so much joy over the years. Seeing your recreations of these beloved charicters brings back a rush of so many happy memories.

I would love to help with the meshes, but unfortunately after I alter/make the meshes I can't seem to get them back into the package where they belong (and to make them usable). I'm doing my best to try and learn this, but I keep getting stuck and can't find the problem. Despite my meshing deficency, recolors is something I don't have a problem with. Would you mind if I used one of your princess dress' and textured it for you to give you an idea of what I can do? Feel free to send me a PM.

Knowing the thanks button isn't enough,
~Corsetcrush
Field Researcher
#25 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 8:05 PM
You are so good, that you probably won't need photoshop!!! My favorite movie of all times. Thank you for sharing these princess!!!:baloons: I can't wait to see the evil witch of Sleeping Beauty. Are you going to make also, Flora, Merryweather and what's the last good fairy's name?

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone
//\\ that has survived, died, or is living with cancer
Page 1 of 2