Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Retro Stove Oven Sets

by OpenHouseJack Posted 17th Feb 2006 at 2:54 AM - Updated 27th Oct 2008 at 1:46 PM by -Maylin-

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#2 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 3:36 AM
Looks good, but your link to the mesh is broken. This is the right one:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=131603

However, by going through the user search I also discovered all the other cool stuff that s/he's made, so thanks for breaking the link! =)
Instructor
#3 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 4:55 AM
Thanks, I really liked this stove but the black looked a bit stark in some of my family kitchens. This is great!
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 5:09 AM
These are terrific, can't wait to see them in my Retro 'hood. Thank You for sharing~S~
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 12:40 PM
thanks for the recolors!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 4:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
However, by going through the user search I also discovered all the other cool stuff that s/he's made, so thanks for breaking the link! =)

I'm a SHE....

Great now I don't have to make these colors... LOL!

TSR Featured Artist
Monster Party Sims2... ITS ALIVE! :D

You may recolor my object meshes here on MTS2, but do not redistribute the meshes.
Link people here to MTS2 to get them. Objects can only be available in lots submitted to MTS2.
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 11:17 PM
Pink, we need pink!!!

Please and thank you!
Inventor
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 4:53 AM
i just made a pink recolor stove :wave:

:::OpenHouse For Sims:::
[ click here to go there ]
::check out my site for updates and freebies::
Field Researcher
#9 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 12:15 AM
I really like these.

The intent is more dangerous then the action.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 5:34 PM
How about a turquoise recolor of the matching retro fridge? I use the turquoise stove everywhere and can only use the white fridge to match it right now. Your shade of turquoise is the perfect retro color. Love your recolors of this great stove!! Thanks so much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 15th Jun 2015 at 3:46 AM
Thank-you!