Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Dangerous Cow Plant

by Bonedog Posted 19th Feb 2006 at 6:40 PM

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 52 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Instructor
#2 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 6:52 PM
do you think you could also make the plastic surgery station buyable from the cataloge also?
Instructor
#3 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 7:13 PM
OMG OMG THANK-YOU!! I have been waiting for this for ages. And now you've made it buyable. You did an excellent job, and I could never thank you enough for making this download for everyone, but for now you have my eternal thanks and 5 stars.

-deviantinvader

Beep boop.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 7:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simfan432
do you think you could also make the plastic surgery station buyable from the cataloge also?

If you would please go here, you will find all career and aspiration rewards that you can buy: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...iration+Rewards

P.S. Thank you for this! Just what I need to keep unwanted visitors away from my homes!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 7:49 PM
I'm going to have a lot of fun with this! Nice job. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 7:57 PM
:evil: How devious of you. Scary, but nice work nonetheless.

Lilaviel: the avid downloader

"Life Drawing: An Excuse to See Naked People"
Field Researcher
#7 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 8:27 PM
cool... it would be excellent for those evil sims in the community.. isolated from everyone else and those who visit must be warned!
Instructor
#8 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 8:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sim Master
If you would please go here, you will find all career and aspiration rewards that you can buy: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...iration+Rewards

P.S. Thank you for this! Just what I need to keep unwanted visitors away from my homes!

the ones there are in collectons. The i want it to be in the catalog.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 9:02 PM
This is one of the funniest things I've seen in ages-- thanks for sharing it!
Instructor
#10 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 9:30 PM
Goooooooood job!

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Instructor
#11 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 10:11 PM
Very nice. I get tired of waiting for the plant to finally decide to eat someone. This is much better, less waiting!

Want more? Visit Digital Perversion
I'm not gonna do it, and you can't make me!
Test Subject
#12 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 10:24 PM
yes yes very nice work now i dont have to cheat for the cow plant

(())
//\\ pass the ribbon around if you know someone the has survived or died from cancer
Test Subject
#13 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 4:00 PM
Thank you this is gonna be sweet with my sims!

(())
//\\ pass the ribbon around if you know someone the has survived or died from cancer
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 5:38 PM
Can the cow plant eat someone without use a cake ???
Test Subject
#15 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 6:21 PM
I really needed this, but sadly when ever I try to download it, it comes up as an error.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 9:07 PM
How deliciously devious!!!

Life isn't about the breaths we take, it's about the moments that take our breaths away...
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 10:39 PM
They won't be missed! Honest! Thank you for such a nicely aggressive plant that is buyable. I've uses for this.

Sims 2
The only reason Windows is on my PC.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 2:07 AM
theres a lot i could say but i'll just say thanks.

Just an anachronism, move along now.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 5:20 AM
........Mwahaha. >=D
I think I can find some uses for this. ^^
Test Subject
#20 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 4:41 PM
LoL, Its funny that this was made, my cow plant has eaten 6 people so far, this thing is always hungry!

But I want to see how much more aggressive your cow plant is, its going to be wicked to put this thing at the college dorms!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 9:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Reaper33
I really needed this, but sadly when ever I try to download it, it comes up as an error.
Same here I hope this can be fixed, I really want a more aggressive cowplant.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 2:21 AM Last edited by Bonedog : 23rd Feb 2006 at 6:13 AM.
For those with downloading problems, here's another link:
http://webpages.charter.net/biscuit...apper_Plant.zip
:D
Field Researcher
#23 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 3:41 AM
i'ev tried downloading this like 10+ times, with no avail, and i clicked on the link you gave and it says url invalid!!!!!!! i really really want it!!!! to fuel my evilness!!! **bats eyes** i love you?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 6:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wicca_gal
i'ev tried downloading this like 10+ times, with no avail, and i clicked on the link you gave and it says url invalid!!!!!!! i really really want it!!!! to fuel my evilness!!! **bats eyes** i love you?

There, I fixed the link... sorry bout that
Test Subject
#25 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 9:34 AM
thax 4 the cow plant I've downloded it but it is in a zipper file can soms 1 tell me "why" and how do I open it?
Page 1 of 3