Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Part Request: School Spirit Set

by maybesomethingdunno Posted 28th Feb 2006 at 3:54 AM - Updated 16th Feb 2014 at 6:40 PM by maybesomethingdunno : added flags

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 2:47 AM
I thought I had no life because of World of Warcrack, but this, THIS, well...

Besides the fact you desperatly need to go find out what that bright thing in the sky is, I think you did a good job on all this. The todler outfits are cute! I think that if you want to continue to not have a life, you could do the rest of the family, the kids and teens. Some families just get a little TOO involved with sports and team spirit.

Great Job!
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 2:58 AM
WOW!! What a beautiful job you did Can we look forward to more of your work in the future? lol Thank you for a truly great job.

Kitty4Kat
*shrugs*
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 3:22 AM Last edited by maybesomethingdunno : 1st Mar 2006 at 4:07 AM.
Thanks.
To kitty4kat: I hope I that I can upload more things that people like and/or need.
To Dragonball161: I actually do have something of a life; that was a reason why I didn't upload these sooner. Hey, you have your hobbies and I have mine, right? And...um, actually...I did do something for the children. Not only did I forgot to mention them in the post; I forgot to make screenshots for them. I guess I was in too much of a hurry or something. This has been fixed now. Thanks for reminding me about them.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Field Researcher
#5 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 4:08 PM
can you please make versions where they only show up in the correct categories?
it really annoys me when stuffs in wrong categories.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 4:29 PM
Very creative and a great job! Thank you : )
*shrugs*
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 7:21 PM Last edited by maybesomethingdunno : 1st Mar 2006 at 7:24 PM. Reason: grammar
thomaswest8t, to which clothing are you referring to? And to which categories would you like them to be exclusive to? I set some clothing to logical categories only while others I set to more categories for any possible story purposes. I'm willing to do this for you; but, if you wish, you could make a new project in Body Shop, select the clothing you want, set them to the categories that you'd like, re-import them, and then delete my version(s).

Tumblr
Forum Resident
#8 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 6:31 PM
Wonderful job. This is the sort of thing Maxis should have done, but didn't. It would be really cool if there could be some sort of sports game that some sims can play while other sims watch on and cheer - maybe that'll be with the family fun pack. Thanks so much for all the work you put into this. I love how you included versions with and without text for those of us who don't want printed letters in our games. The baby bibs are adorable - especially how you have clean and dirty - lol. Thanks again!

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 4:51 AM
This is the thing that I been waiting for thanks you did a great job. If you do make more things like this try to cover all the teams in the unversity posters and make the black and red llama team thanks again.

Why Doesn't maxis get an Artist Aspiration in the sims 2 for the PC like in the PS2, Gamecube, X-box, and Handheld games.
*shrugs*
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 4th Mar 2006 at 7:33 PM
Waukeshatony, I'll see what I can do. I probably will not have time to do as much as I did here (that's why I encouraged others to expand upon this set). I might try to do at least the black and red version of the male cheerleader outfit when I have time. Seeing as this post has been pushed so far back, I'll send this response to you in a PM in case you are waiting for a response.

Tumblr
Test Subject
#11 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 1:35 PM
Very fab set, thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 25th Feb 2011 at 5:47 AM
Vo Gerbits!!!!!
Love It!!!!!
Banned
THANKS POST
#13 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 9:39 AM
Hey that's neat. Gerbits! Gerbits! Vo Gerbits!