Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Newbie Road 47a [NL] - Starter House

by plasticbox Posted 23rd Mar 2006 at 12:23 PM - Updated 22nd Sep 2008 at 12:05 AM by plasticbox : Dead link rectification

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 7:14 PM
Yay! More newbie houses!

Thank you.
Instructor
#3 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 7:32 PM
I love this lot. I'm always looking for starter houses that aren't just a box. This is very well done, design wise. I love it!
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 7:49 PM
I agree with the above comments, starter homes are important and I also get fed up with the box houses provided. Great little house and looks very manageable. Love it.....kind regards
Field Researcher
#5 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 8:41 PM
I really like your houses, i am just sad that you don't do a un-furnished version to. I never use the furnisher that come with a downloaded house for me it is just time-consuming to delete all the furniture.

Thank you for all your great houses for us simmers who don't like money cheats.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 8:46 PM
macthecat -- without furniture, I think it would be quite difficult to tell whether or not a house is actually a starter house (i.e., whether there's enough money left for all the stuff your sims will need) ... that's why I always furnish them. And because it's fun =).
Field Researcher
#7 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 11:16 PM
*s* I can only agree - it is fun to furnish houses, that is why I like to do it my self.

The house just have to be cheaper if it is un-furnished as you need around 3000 to get one/two beds, a sink, a cooker, a bookcase,a fridge, two chairs, a table and a shower or that is my experience.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 24th Mar 2006 at 6:48 AM
This is fantastic! So simple, yet comfortable and adorable! Love the light and airy feeling!
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 8:59 PM
Very cute!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 12:23 AM
thank you