Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Eragon

by Shauny Posted 12th Apr 2006 at 5:55 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 7:32 AM
Wheeeee

Mrs Brad Pitt/Tom Cruise/Sawyer from LOST
Perfect In Every Single Way
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 8:26 AM
YES!!!!!!!!! Finally, Now someone aught to make Brom too
Test Subject
#4 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 10:10 AM
I love this story !Good work
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 10:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by telpethoniel
Now someone aught to make Brom too

YEA!!! I agree someone should make Brom! :nod:
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 2:39 AM
Have you only read the frist of the collection? I have both ergon and the eldest its great as well
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 6:33 PM
Thank for this, I love the books!

Oi! Oi! Oi!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 9:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by angeleyetr
Have you only read the frist of the collection? I have both ergon and the eldest its great as well

I 've read the first book, and near the beginning of the second second (Eragon is on his way the Ellesmera, in the Dwarf City)(not that much, i know) I agree the books are great so far!

I made Arya in the clothes Ergaon first finds her in, but now wish i had that black leather one! if anyone has seen a mesh like it some where, a link or some idea of where it is would be awesome!

xx

If God could make perfect girl for me it'd be you
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 10:52 AM
OMFG!!!! *explodes* The Inheritance Trilogy kicks ass. i'm obsessed with dragons, i have over AU$400 worth of dragon stuff in my room! and wow, i agree can someone make brom, and the other characters.

For some inspiration for brom, http://www.shurtugal.com/imageviewe...9/movie/005.jpg

Its Brom form eragon the movie. cant wait till december when its released!
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 1:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kidwizz
OMFG!!!! *explodes* The Inheritance Trilogy kicks ass. cant wait till december when its released!

I agree with you
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 6:40 PM
Hey hey - gd gdgdgdgdgd amayzin!! But he doesn't look like Ed Spleers (who plays Eragon in the film- as supportive as i am of him (he went to my school) the film was quite poor compared to the amayzin books!!!) Ed is blonde etc etc but Eragon gives the impression of being exactly how u portrayed him!! congratygratgrats!!!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 13th Dec 2008 at 10:55 AM
This is pretty good, to tell you the truth I just finished "Brisingr" and was ticked off that it ended up becoming a quartet but still...great series, great Sim.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 14th Mar 2012 at 7:21 AM
Thank you soo much i love it!!!