Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis Mesh "High Ponytail" For Females of All Ages*Animated*

by DJ_Mur3 Posted 30th Apr 2006 at 1:28 AM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 1:39 AM
awesome job! cant wait to test it in the game!!!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 3:12 AM
Thanks it looks great Can I make one request and that is for a longer high ponytail say about haf way down your back Thanks anyway for all your work it makes the game so much more fun

Katie
Scholar
#4 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 3:52 AM
Great, thanks!

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 4:45 AM
Yay! This looks awesome in the pics, can't wait to try it!

And btw, Gnat... your sig absolutely cracks me up! My dog is looking at me funny right now because of how hard I laughed when I read it!

I have gone out to find myself. If you see me before I get back, please let me know where I'll be.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 11:29 AM
exactly what i was looking for a good looking ponny tail... thanks a ton!!!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 1st May 2006 at 9:02 AM
wow, that's really cute. Thanks for animating it.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 21st May 2006 at 12:41 AM
Oh! I think that's a good idea, making it for all ages! It's strange that maxis meshes look different for children etc.!

By the way, where can I download this cute green toddlersweater/outfit? It's sooo cute!

thanks
bye smelly
Forum Resident
#9 Old 24th May 2006 at 1:30 PM
I like this pony the best. The placing is always weird. Many thanks!! *****
Test Subject
#10 Old 31st May 2006 at 5:50 AM
I like! Thisis the Best! :D
Test Subject
#11 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 5:23 AM
Aww, the toddler version is adorable. Thanks for such a fantastic hairstyle!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 10:16 PM
Radical thanks man
Bravo, bravo way to go thank you for not all girls come into this world bald but some may leave it that way.

Hello, my name is DeBRA; I'm a sims addict, I can change if I have to I guess, but I don't wanna. My alias' are MsMacDugle, Bornagainmommabear, bornagainmomma, fairyqueen1317, etc...
Test Subject
#13 Old 7th Nov 2008 at 5:28 PM
Thank you so, so, so much! This hairstyle is awesome- it looks Maxis made. It's the perfect 'do for my kids and high-energy adults, lol! Thanks!! :D

Thank you to all the devoted creaters out there! You make my game so much better! Xoxo
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 28th Jan 2010 at 2:14 AM
I was so disapointed when I found out that there is no ponytail for children. I always wore my hair in pony tail as a child. Now so can my sim girls.

"Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you“- Nietzche