Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Aaron

by Belle_Ange_16 Posted 23rd May 2006 at 4:51 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd May 2006 at 10:59 PM
Looks like he`s breathing.Great work!!

Every wish is only a journey away...
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th May 2006 at 3:22 AM
He's simply gorgeous. Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 24th May 2006 at 5:41 AM
You do great work Belle!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th May 2006 at 6:13 AM
Thanks for the nice comments :D

Jayurban- Thanks, it means alot coming from you, all your sim men are hot
Scholar
#6 Old 24th May 2006 at 12:30 PM
He's beautiful, nice work and thank you for uploading him.
Test Subject
#7 Old 24th May 2006 at 2:56 PM
all your sims have one quality in common: they all look real, and that's what makes you an excellent creator
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 24th May 2006 at 7:16 PM Last edited by simsister2004 : 25th May 2006 at 2:05 PM.
Default Nice picture, bad download.
I have been astonished by this male beauty since I first saw him with the lovely curls. I just downloaded him and went into Bodyshop - to find........ a very different looking dark male. And I am a bit disappointed, can't help it.
Look at that lovely face with those kissable lips - SIGH, and look at what I got:

http://www.solisearch.net/ims/pic.php?u=5464aesUo&i=281770
Screenshots
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 24th May 2006 at 7:26 PM Last edited by Belle_Ange_16 : 24th May 2006 at 7:32 PM.
ok, I can't see the pic yet...but i might have packaged the wrong sim....could you send the pic to me in PM?

Edit: i'm pretty sure that i packaged the right sim...he shouldn't look any different in your game than he does in mine...are you sure it isn't another sim you downloaded?
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 24th May 2006 at 9:38 PM
Yes, I am sure. I downloaded from the top of this site. The naked skin is very dark, and the whole face looks like a bad copy - sorry, I wouldn't sound too harsh. I remade him myself in Bodyshop. I just wanted to let you know - perhaps you packed a wrong one, sorry.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 24th May 2006 at 10:11 PM
ok...sims always look darker in bodyshop than in game... but he shouldn't look that much different...could you please send me the pic in PM ( private message)? i'm not really sure what the problem is...i don't think i packaged the wrong sim.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 25th May 2006 at 9:05 PM
I like this one either, he looks very realistic. I will put him with pleasure in my game and say again thank you so much for sharing your sims!!