Thanks: 11 in 1 Posts
Thanks: 2 in 2 Posts
You should have the latest version of http://sims.ambertation.de. requires .NET 1.1 to work.
installed from |
1. Go into Create-A-Sim debug mode. If you don't know how, go here:
2. Create your alien using the alien genetics. Making a replacement PT with a different skin color like lavender would require changing the default alien skin which is beyond the scope of this tutorial.
3. Once created, enter a neighborhood and place the alien on a small empty lot. Exit the game.
4. Open the package file of your newly created alien. It is found in the Characters folder of your neighborhood and is named something like N00X_User00XXX.package. Sort by Date Modified to make it easier to find.
5. Under Filetypes, select Facial Structure. Under Packed Files, right-click on the Facial Structure file and Extract it somewhere where you can easily find it.
6. Under Filetypes, select jpg/tga/png Image. Under Packed Files, extract both the images to the same place where you can easily find them. You may then close out of the package file by closing SimPE.
7. Open SimPE, click on File--> New to create a new package file. You can leave it on Long Index and click OK. Click on File--> Add..., browse to where you extracted the files, and add the files ending in .xml. There should be three in total, two for the jpegs and one for Facial Structure.
8. You should now see the three files listed under Packed Files. Below that, make sure the tab is on Packed File. In the Group box, change the ID to 0x7F45284D which is the Group ID for Pollination Technician. Click on change all listed to the right of the box, then make sure the three files all have this Group ID.
9. Click on File--> Save, and name the package file whatever you want. Close because you are done.
10. Place the newly created package file into your Downloads folder, and Pollination Technician should now be replaced.
|Take that and apply it instead to your Plantsim, and replace the group ID above with 0x7F56568B|