Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

3 "Valkyrie Profile" Dresses for Adult Females

by sunken-woglinde Posted 21st Jun 2006 at 9:29 PM - Updated 23rd Jun 2006 at 4:56 AM by sunken-woglinde

3 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 8:53 AM
nice job thanx 4 sharing
Instructor
#3 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 6:21 AM
I really like the idea you brought to life in these textures, sunken-woglinde. I have always like dresses that have a hem-line graphic or pattern in real life, now I can have them in the game as well ^_^

You always create some of the finest items; I do hope you will continue to make and share your work with us for as long as The Sims 2 is around! *big hug*

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Oct 2006 at 12:01 AM
-hugs back- Thank you so much, Beosboxboy- I always look forward to your kind comments!

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh