Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Strawberry Fields Neighborhood

by mzcynnamon Posted 27th Jun 2006 at 8:00 AM - Updated 5th Jul 2006 at 6:29 PM by mzcynnamon : changed pictures format to png

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 10:17 AM
OMG...I was just about to request a neighbourhood just like this one...

It's awesome!!!!!!

Thank you sooooooo much!!! *hugs*
Scholar
#3 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 12:18 PM
I like your design a lot and will definitely use it. Thank you for sharing.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 2:30 PM
Gee Thanks you guys enjoy them let me know if you have any problems

Residential sims2 updated June 23, 2007
Alchemist
#5 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 7:01 PM
Great idea, thank you mzcynnamon. Please, give my kiss to your baby.
Kiss and ciao.
Scholar
#6 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 11:29 AM
Looks great,
thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 2:12 PM
Thank you and Yalls Welcome and the kisses to Baby are done

Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Jul 2006 at 10:12 PM
What a lovely name for the neighborhood

I love the layout and ... I never knew you could get completely designed hoods. That's a great addition for those like me who are, uhmm, too lazy and/or uncreative to place lots of trees and objects.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 5th Jul 2006 at 5:44 PM
It's a lovely neighborhood and I never knew you could get a decorated neighborhood.

Just 2 things.

1) jpg pictures won't work. You need to change your neighborhood and terrain pictures to png format. I did it myself and then the pictures worked fine.

2) when you replace the neighborhood files, it also changes the name of your neighborhood. You should probably note this in your instructions. It's easy to change on your neighborhood selection screen by just highlighting it and changing it, but for a second, I was a bit confused.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 5th Jul 2006 at 6:20 PM
ok Thanks gethane

Test Subject
#11 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 1:10 AM
for some reason i can't view the entire neighborhood, i have a 17" lcd monitor and it is set to 1024x768, i can access the part with water, but once i get by the rainbow i can't go any further.

is there anything special i need to do?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 4:37 AM
you may need a camera hack to view the entire neighborhood

Test Subject
#13 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 3:14 PM
ok i think i said that wrong i want to be able to use the entire neighborhood not just view it. i
Field Researcher
#14 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 12:32 AM
This is really nice. Reminds me of when I was younger and my family & I used to live in Oxnard, California near all the fields and go to the strawberry festivals every May.

mi cuerpo es mio. no se toca, no se viola, no se daña, no se mata!
Test Subject
#15 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 6:51 PM
IM still not getting it. I read the rules over and over, and i have strawberry frields but its not decorated. I need help.
Forum Resident
#16 Old 4th Apr 2007 at 5:35 PM
thank you
i play the hood as is.

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Scholar
#17 Old 27th Aug 2007 at 1:07 AM
Really nice...! Thanks for sharing.

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".