Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sims 4 Rent Project: NEW Nail Polish Mesh for All Ages/Genders + Recolors

by shadylady482 Posted 1st Aug 2006 at 7:45 AM - Updated 2nd Aug 2006 at 1:47 AM by shadylady482

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 4:46 PM
I've been waiting for someone to do nail polish for all ages! Great job this is very well done
Forum Resident
#3 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 5:02 PM
Wonderful job! Thank you so much for making them - and so many great colors, too... So, now that the manicures are done, are you going to do pedicures? lol

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 5:33 PM
These are so cool! I especially love the dark red one!

Thanks a bunch!

Onie

Smooch the Grey Hound!:
here
#5 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 5:43 PM
Ok this is not a gay comment but those are great i always wanted some nail polish for my ladies thanks alot.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Field Researcher
#6 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 5:47 PM
Fantastic job! Thank you!

Can't. Stop. Downloading.!!!
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#7 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 6:04 PM
Wow these are amazing, great work! I've downloaded them all, I'm such an addict I use the simchic nails but they can be frustrating because they seem to disappear from the accessories at will.

I can't wait to try these ones out!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 6:26 PM
thanx so much,thank u for makeing them for everone,but could u also make longer nails too(nails for other sites have a folting animation that its not right).
Test Subject
#9 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 6:45 PM
These are perfect for my sims. I can't wait to use them!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 7:52 PM
They're perfect! Thank you! :D
Test Subject
#11 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 8:23 PM
Aww thanks! My little sim girls will love these!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 8:29 PM
red and purple nail polish!!!!! oh, i have just fallen in love with you. :D:D:Dthanx a bunch. we really nedeed these.

the who forever.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 9:40 PM
^_^ Haku! This will be perfect for a Haku sim! Thank you!

{*JUICE BOX IT*}
Test Subject
#14 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 9:40 PM
Totally loving the new recolours, I just downloaded them. And oddly enough, I made the one Sim today that the black was for, so I will go into Body Shop to clone him and change Angel's blue polish to this slick new black. Thanks!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 9:47 PM
Awesome idea! All the recolors are lovely. Thanks much! ^_^
Scholar
#16 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 10:38 PM
Awesome work, thank you so much!

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 3:55 AM
Thank you and thanks a million for making the mesh for children also!!! They also play dress up. I just love the colors.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 4:34 AM
I've got some fantastic nails from desire sims but this one goes with all gender & age. WOW! Thank you very much. Will be very useful
Field Researcher
#19 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 4:38 AM
these are so cool thnks alot

the amount of pills I'm taking, counteracts the booze I'm drinking
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 1:42 PM
Wow that looks so wierd!! I mean that in a good way though; I'm just so used to my simmies being non-nailed entities... the color is a great addition though! Great work!

Thanks for making em avail for everyone too; I know a lot of targets for male sims with black nails and a few for extravagant red too heh. Great work and thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#21 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 7:58 PM
Nail Polish = Awesome
This is really great! Now i can give all of my sims nail polish!!! You have great colors!! I'm downloading 'em all! PLEASE keep don't stop doing w/e it is you do to make such great stuff!!!

~ No Day But Today ~ RENT
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 1:42 AM
<3 these! Thank you for creating them!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 6:08 PM
Cool! My sim girls of all ages (and even my Goth males) thank you!!!

"What are you waiting for, a one liner!?" - Sam "Serious" Stone
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 5:36 AM
Thanks for the wonderful mesh--they look perfect! I'm having so much fun recoloring them (hope you don't mind).
Instructor
#25 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 6:51 AM
Finally, my goth sims will be able to have their black fingernails no matter what they're wearing!

I don't get why so many Simmers hate Marsha Bruenig. She actually grows up to be quite pretty if you allow her to.
Page 1 of 2