Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Personal Care Products

by crocobaura Posted 6th Aug 2006 at 4:02 PM - Updated 10th Sep 2006 at 12:07 PM by crocobaura

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 4:39 PM
I like them! Thanks, always looking for new clutter to sell!

Yeah... alright, you can PM me to request a house I suppose... Might take a while though as forewarning...
Scholar
#3 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 5:36 PM
very good job as always this is turning out very successful if you look at the ratings, downloads, and number of people that have said thanks

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Instructor
#4 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 6:19 PM
really stunning thank you!

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 7:43 PM
Paco, thanks, I kind of expected them to be wanted! I made them based on the statistics offered by MTS and so far the fruits led the way, right after the airplanes. Maybe these will be the next success story in OFB industry. Now, I'll make a couple more uploads, then I'll go uninstall my game. I have been experiencing quite a few bugs lately.
Scholar
#6 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 9:15 PM
uninstall it forever? because if its just you downloads then instead of uninstalling the entire game you can just delete everything in your downloads folder

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 9:46 PM
No, not forever, just uninstall, then install evreything back in. I don't think it's something in the downloads, but rather the Maxis patch, or a combination of both downloads and Maxis patches. Or maybe it's because I installed both OFB and FFS with a very full downloads folder. After that I installed both OFB and FFS patches because I wasn't sure they were included in my game because the game arrived much later in Romania, around the time the patches were released. Don't worry, I've done this before. Most probably will do it again. :D
Scholar
#8 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 3:33 AM
your from romania? do you speak good english? are you from romania?

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 8:36 AM
Yes Paco, I am from Romania and sure hope you find my English good. :D
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 8:52 PM
Thank you for these. My shops always need things to sale.
They look great in the game
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 12:10 AM
thank you friend
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 12:41 AM
YES!! Thank you so much, I've needed this stuff of a while.

Mmm...poptarts.
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 2:02 AM
Oh I am happy!!!! I have been waiting here hoping someone would make store items that we can put on our shelves in the stores and now my dreams are answered. Now to keep praying for grocery store things. LOL Thank You
Test Subject
#14 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 12:10 PM
Thanks thanks, not only to sell they will be very useful to give a more realistic touch to the bathroom
good idea!!!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 5:07 AM
Little touches like these make a home more homey, and a store more...storey? Anyway, very welcome additions to my game, THANK YOU!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 16th Sep 2006 at 8:00 PM
I think I'll add these to your pharmacy set and make a nice little drug store. Thank so much!
Forum Resident
#17 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 11:55 PM
I wish we can use them XD

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 12:35 AM
Could you make my favorite shampoo and condish, Goldwell Kerasilk? my sims hair is looking not shiny...

Viva Pinata: It's not just a game, it's a movement.
Forum Resident
#19 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 1:49 PM
Thank you just what I was looking for!

Sims Utopia...where your sims dreams become reality!

Click above to check out my site for more updates :)

New Roleplay site Sims Utopia the town that never dies..
Test Subject
#20 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 3:03 PM
Great! These can be placed in sims bathroom,too. By the way, i had some problem with the pharmacy stuff. i coulnd not place them on the OFB shelf but only the small tray that has 9 spots on the tray. What happened was after the sims purchased them, the shop keeper restocked them . The shopkeeper was charged by the restock but no items show up. The shelf became empty. So I have to personally restock them manually. Any idea hoe come that could happen? Anyway, this one is excellant, and i do hope my sims can sell them in the shop properly. Thank you very very much!
Test Subject
#21 Old 8th May 2009 at 1:08 AM
JUST WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR!!!! Thank Yooouuuu!!!!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 9th May 2009 at 11:57 PM
Wow, how clever! And just what I need for my sim stores, thank you!
Test Subject
#23 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 7:47 PM
Hey! Fist of all, thank you so much for this pretty set! I'm designing a big shopping centre now, so it was quite useful in my work and that's what I've been searching for a long time. But, if you've got some spare time, would you be so kind to do any recolours? That would be really grate. Thanks a lot.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#24 Old 16th Mar 2014 at 2:45 AM
you make it easy for me to have different shops for my money sims. thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 12:39 PM
thanks
Page 1 of 2