Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Brian Sheen - Model

by Henrik Posted 26th Aug 2006 at 6:12 AM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 11:38 PM
hes amazing! I just love it when I find good looking sims!!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 8:11 PM
I can't get him There might be something wrong with the downloading-link. Have you removed the download from this page, Henrik?
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 9:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lakehouse
I can't get him There might be something wrong with the downloading-link. Have you removed the download from this page, Henrik?

No, the link works, but the whole site is a bit slow (as you can see in the announcement above), but apart from that - he looks great!
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 2:45 AM
Oh wow, he's gorgous!! He reminds me of a boy I knew from High school. He's gorgous, too. ^__^ Great job!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 7:08 AM
Thank you all I'm glad you like him This was my first uploaded sim here :D

If I build it they will come

SimsEstates
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 1:58 AM
everything is okay, something you missed is to link exactly to download all the custom content, we're not fortune tellers to guess what skin,eyebrow,lipgloss? xD we need....
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 7:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NikeySunfire
everything is okay, something you missed is to link exactly to download all the custom content, we're not fortune tellers to guess what skin,eyebrow,lipgloss? xD we need....

I tried to make a link directly to the downloads but it didn't work for some of the content, thats why you have the link to the website and then the exact name of the stuff you need so you can find it

If I build it they will come

SimsEstates