Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UPDATED: Testers Wanted: [EP Ready] "CSI" Adult Career

by blade1446 Posted 27th Aug 2006 at 7:52 PM - Updated 2nd Dec 2006 at 3:32 PM by blade1446 : suggested by members

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 51 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 8:02 PM
Fantastic! I love it, thank you. 5 stars!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 8:15 PM
I love the show CSI and I totally love this!!! Thank You so much!! 5 stars definately!!! :D

Can't install .rar files? I recommend: Sim File Maid 2

Imma Scene_Core_Dinosawr_x
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 8:16 PM
Forensic helper should be Forensic Assistant, sounds more professional.

Crime scene dust pan should be crime scene clean up
Field Researcher
#5 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 8:33 PM
does this work with OFB?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 8:35 PM
great! CSI rules! I downloa... i mean brought (i spend most of my time on internet) a "CSI facial reconstruction kit" the other day, n i rebuilt a head from a skull. it was fun!

WOW. I wish reality was this real.
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
#7 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 8:40 PM
Just a note- if you used my banking career as the base, you don't need any EP's, unless you've modded it in some other way.

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate
Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 9:06 PM
Does it work with OFB??
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 10:22 PM
This is great, I love CSI, CSI: New York and CSI: Miami, I have all the video games for the P.C and a fingerprint kit - That made me sound like a dork O_o, Anyway, 5 Stars!

EDIT~ On the jobs that say "night CSI, day CSI & experianced CSI" could be phrased better like "Graveyard Shift" instead of "night CSI"

_.;[-TheSims2Lover&&ModTheSims2Lover-];._

Need a little... challenge to do? - Click Here
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 11:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aceman67
Forensic helper should be Forensic Assistant, sounds more professional.

Crime scene dust pan should be crime scene clean up

I really like your tips, since I am not english speaker I could (I do) make mistakes. I will make those thing up, definitely.

Thanks!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 11:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SuperFly
Just a note- if you used my banking career as the base, you don't need any EP's, unless you've modded it in some other way.

Exactely, I use yours as a model but I change things that made it EP, it hasn't chace cards for all levels. That make it EP, is that right?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 12:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fratyinside
Does it work with OFB??

Sure, yes as I have OFB and I tested myself. :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 12:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Miss.Intresting
EDIT~ On the jobs that say "night CSI, day CSI & experianced CSI" could be phrased better like "Graveyard Shift" instead of "night CSI"

I don't know what Graveyard means... well, I can guess . I agree to change it, unless someone says something against I will.

Last thing, I will update the career with the tips that all of you gave me and I will upload it again so if you really want this changes in your game you can re-download it again.

Thanks everybody :lovestruc
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 12:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by blade1446
I don't know what Graveyard means... well, I can guess . I agree to change it, unless someone says something against I will.

Last thing, I will update the career with the tips that all of you gave me and I will upload it again so if you really want this changes in your game you can re-download it again.

Thanks everybody :lovestruc

The graveyard shift is basicaly the nighttime shift - It's the cooler - and scarier way - of saying the night shift. :P

_.;[-TheSims2Lover&&ModTheSims2Lover-];._

Need a little... challenge to do? - Click Here
Field Researcher
#15 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 1:19 AM
hey, thanx a lot.. c.s.i is like my fave show... 5 *s

iM sO UgLy tHaTs oK CaUsE SO ArE YoU.

---if you dont have anything good to say or a positive comment, stick your fist on your mouth and remain silent---

Simserely,
Annie :P
Test Subject
#16 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 12:03 PM
Thankyou! I love CSI and I've been waiting for someone to make a decent career

Thankyou!!!!!!!!

if talking was a form of excersise I'd be a walking toothpick
Scholar
#17 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 12:12 PM
Hey, I love this, I can't stand bloody crimescene and autopsy in real life but my sims can have a try ^__^, thanks a lot. 5 stars

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 11:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by evilaphrodite
Thankyou! I love CSI and I've been waiting for someone to make a decent career

Thankyou!!!!!!!!

I hope you find this career properly designed. Otherwise, as you've read, sugestion are wellcome

Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 1:00 AM
OMG.. This is soo awesome.. i love it. Thanks you sooo much

"I am a wrestler, let me on the loose. Over the years, I've taken lots of abuse. My head has been smacked, I'd been hit in the turnbuckle, Because of all my injuries, I've lost the ability to rhyme"- Colin from Whose line
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 12:13 PM
This career is great!!! Only problem I am having with it is that when the chance cards appear, they are blank.
Test Subject
#21 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 12:36 PM
I noticed a problem with it

Everytime my female sims go on maternity leave her job level goes all the way to the top

if talking was a form of excersise I'd be a walking toothpick
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 4:28 PM
AngelHelmsleyMcMahon, I have to mend that... it happened to me once but I thought it was mended.

evilaphrodite: this is a more dificult problem, I will do my best, is so strange...

Thanks for reporting them!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 1:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AngelHelmsleyMcMahon
This career is great!!! Only problem I am having with it is that when the chance cards appear, they are blank.

That happens sometimes by me too.

Love dosen't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwile. - Franklin. P. Jones
Test Subject
#24 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 4:49 AM
this career idea is totally awesome i love the show CSI and im a student in College in the Criminal Justice field so thats awesome thanks for taking the time to make something like this cant wait to get back on my sims and try it out!!!!

"life is to short to worry about the small things live life to the fullest and enjoy every minute of it!"
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 11:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by blade1446
AngelHelmsleyMcMahon, I have to mend that... it happened to me once but I thought it was mended.

Np =P I love the career, I wanted to try go into forensics in real life, but its probably never going to happen, so can have my simmies doing it for me instead :D
Page 1 of 3