Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hogwarts uniforms for teenage boys (shirts & ties) - updated

by cloudlessnights Posted 30th Sep 2006 at 8:35 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 9:08 AM
Nice job

I'm going to stop modding the sims 2.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 11:29 AM
Good work, CLN! Are you doing this to the girls ones too?

Hanging upside down to sleep does not make you cool or alternative - I know, because I've tried it...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 10:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by reecesumnall
Good work, CLN! Are you doing this to the girls ones too?

Yes, the girls' ties will get fixed as well ... perhaps not right away, as I've got something else I'd like to make for the boys as well, but I'll definitely get to them some day
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 9:10 PM
Good job with the redo. At first I thought they were exactly alike.

Check out my teen clothes at The Laundry Basket
Instructor
#6 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 6:41 AM
I liked them as they were, but now they're great. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 1:19 AM
And with the untied ones,you can do a 'before school' thing where they're all "I can't believe I have to go to school today!" and then an after school "Man I'm beat" untied tie look!Yay!Thank you!

::.Jesus died for you.::
::.so why not live for Him?.::
"For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son,so that everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."
-John 3:16
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 11:43 PM
Wow looks great!
Thanks,this is great(look at the "Please note:" below )
~RHR

In memory of my two ducklings I got for my last birthday that disapeared one after another(in the night...creepy, huh?)I will sign each post with ~RHR :duck: :duck:
http://www.Pennytips.4t.com
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 5:07 PM
You seem to have mixed up the filenames for the Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw shirts...
- VT
Test Subject
#10 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 6:56 AM
wonderful, but i was just wondering where you got the scar for harry from? I can't seem to find a good one

I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw, I'm scared of what I did, of who I am, and most of all I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you