Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Stylish Fall Sweaters for Teen and Adult and YA Guys

by kalynn06 Posted 1st Oct 2006 at 12:39 AM - Updated 27th Oct 2008 at 6:33 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 12:53 AM
Wow! Awesome work. Thank you for sharing.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#3 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 12:59 AM
Absolutely gorgeous!
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 12:56 AM
Ooh, this is PERFECT for one of my Sims, I love it.

Eve
Forum Resident
#5 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 1:03 AM
The detailing on the sweaters... wow. Incredible work, and thank you.
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#6 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 1:29 AM
Your attention to detail is amazing, great job on those textures. And congrats on being featured

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Instructor
#7 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 3:42 AM
Thanks so much! That first picture is soo trippy! I saw the reflections and i was like "WOA! that's a wierd mesh!" but then i realized it was a reflection! Lol!
Thanks so much for these! they look great!
congrats on the feature!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 6:17 AM
looking great! I was in need of some more autumny-looking outfits
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 6:53 AM
Just what my game is missing autumn fashion!

If by any chance you wish to use any recolour I have produced in something you are going to upload do feel free.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 7:10 AM
These are beautiful! I was just looking for some fallish clothes for my teen boys, thank you so much!
Instructor
#11 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 7:26 AM
Thanks for sharing this! These sweaters are great!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 11:41 AM
Thank you very much, they're so simple, casual and trendy.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 12:09 PM
The guy with the grey sweater - where is his hair from?
#14 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 1:16 PM
Wowy wowa these are lovely this is my new fashion for my sims now thanks.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Scholar
#15 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 1:18 PM
It's a real good job ! Bravo !!! And many thanks for sharing !

For the grey sweater guy's hair, it's perhaps from Seomi (windy mesh)
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 1:51 PM
Thanks, Mihura. I found it from Seomi.

One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Test Subject
#17 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 3:20 PM
Wow this is amazing, I suck at making anything look realistic! *downloads* By the way where did you get the pants at? Thanks!
Test Subject
#18 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 3:27 PM
god I'm stupid lol nevermind

Reset the value's mental data Let' accelerate and fly!
Forum Resident
#19 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 9:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by poplers
Thanks so much! That first picture is soo trippy! I saw the reflections and i was like "WOA! that's a wierd mesh!" but then i realized it was a reflection! Lol! Thanks so much for these! they look great! congrats on the feature!

I thought the same thing! I was like, "hey!! Those are some funky legs that guy's got..." but then I felt silly.
Great mesh and colorings. And a congrats from me for the featuring, too.
Thanks for your hard work!

Always,
Emma
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 11:04 PM
Wow. OMG, thanks so much everyone. I definitely never expected to be featured, but it's a great compliment to get so many positive responses from people whose work I have extreme respect and admiration for. I'm just absolutely blown away.

Lol about the picture. It never occured to me that using a mirrored floor could make people think it was a really weird mesh ( I'm pretty sure I'm not a good enough mesher to actually get that effect if I wanted to ).

I guess more realistic skins aren't everyone's cup of tea (sorry about that, but hopefully you'll find other things you like better; different tastes are what keeps the world interesting ), but I'm so glad that many of those who do like them, like these. I had a blast making them and am always trying to improve my skinning and stretch. Thanks to everyone for the compliments and the congratulations, you are all absolutely awesome and made a day that was fairly horrible so much better. I'm still a little in shock and very happy.

kalynn

"I'm afraid I'm not personally qualified to confuse cats, but I can recommend an extremely good service".
-Monty Python's Flying Circus
Alchemist
#21 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 7:17 AM
Really great, thank you. Male sims always need new clothes, why don't you try to convert these outfits also for elders? Btw, cocosims is a very good site.
Kiss and ciao.
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#22 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 7:40 AM
Thank you for such wonderful clothes for guys! The details in the sweaters are amazing.

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Scholar
#23 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 8:28 PM
How wonderful! Your texture is great
Field Researcher
#24 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 7:45 AM
Just what I was looking for! Thanks a lot!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 2:01 PM
As soon as I saw this, I couldn't resist! Awsome job!
Page 1 of 2