Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ceramic Art Workstation original and advanced Edition (Edit 07-02-01 New cloning policy)

by Nadira Posted 7th Oct 2006 at 9:27 AM - Updated 23rd Dec 2007 at 2:23 PM by Nadira : Workstation - easier unpacking of original version

101 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 100 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 5
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 9:34 AM
thankyou for your hard work i love my sims to make more stuff
Mad Poster
#3 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 9:41 AM
I've been wanting something like this for quite some time. Thank you for making it and sharing it. The pictures look amazing, can't wait to test it out in game!!! ))) Fantastic work!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 9:59 AM
I just can say - wow!!! Thank you for your and your husbands hard work and this great idea. Thank you for sharing.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 10:44 AM
Fantastic work - well done
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#6 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 10:58 AM
This is truly terrific! I had the same kind of item for the Sims 1 and its the only object (hmm and the rejuv shower I have lamented not having. I have been waiting for inspiration to hit me for my next lot and you just provided it - thanks!

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
#7 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 12:02 PM
This should be featured :D

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 12:11 PM
I agree with AbstractSIMmer187 - this is fantastic !!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 12:18 PM
OMG! This is perfect! Thank u so much for do this and sharing!
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 12:20 PM
Yes, for sure, this should be featured.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 12:29 PM
Amazing! Thankyou
Field Researcher
#12 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 12:31 PM
thank you! awesome!
Test Subject
#13 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 12:53 PM
Perfect! Thanks a lot!

More slim/curvy/athletic/mythic stuff at http://www.differentsimgirls.com/
Field Researcher
#14 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 1:43 PM
I really like the fact that you get more than one type of vase with it. Nice work, and I will look forward to seeing more from you ... and your hubby. Kudo's to you both!
Karr
Alchemist
#15 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 1:44 PM
Great upload, thank you. The vases seem to be very nice, aither for decorating houses and for selling purposes. I'll try later in game. It should be featured since it's creative and useful for the game players. A big kiss to you for your idea and the hard work, and thanks to your romantic husband. ciao.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 4:50 PM
It looks like this is your first upload here. Absolutely amazing! Thank you so very much for making such an outstanding object. To have created a whole new workstation is absolutely incredible. Thank you.
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 5:11 PM
Very nice! This will make a great addition to my themed Sims. Thank you!
Test Subject
#18 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 5:50 PM
FANTASTIC!!!! you keep this up and Their gona come and hire you .Then We`ll have to buy your stuff.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 7:06 PM
Oh wow!! Thank you! This is going straight into my Self-sim's flowershop, and will be a great addition. Definately something needed for OfB!

Can't. Stop. Downloading.!!!
Test Subject
#20 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 10:07 PM
This is very good. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 10:34 PM
awesome. now i have something new to sell. i was getting so boring with all the old Maxis stuff, as no downloads will sit on the shelves - *bleh* . i wonder if there's a hack for that??? *goes off to look*
Test Subject
#22 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 12:25 AM
Reading how this came into being is truly inspiring. Thank you and your husband for all your work and kudos to you both for seeking the knowledge and not giving up. I believe that what Maxis created with the Sims games was not just another video game for the masses but a tool to encourage a huge community of creative minds to grow in a whole new media. I can't wait to use your object and I hope you find inspiration again to create more.
Test Subject
#23 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 12:50 AM
This absolutely should be featured. What an amazing first upload!!! Thank you so much for your hard work and for sharing it with us.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 1:10 AM
Thank you, Thank you. Thank you. I have wanted a potter's wheel for ages and really couldn't understand why Maxis didn't introduce one with OFB.

I love your story of how it evolved. Can't wait to play with it.
Test Subject
#25 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 1:15 AM
This is super fun to use in the game. The animations are great, and it's wonderful to see the vases. You have added significant richness to the gaming experience. Thank you so much!
Page 1 of 5