Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Prize Arcade Vending!

by PhantasyGurl Posted 16th Oct 2006 at 6:26 AM - Updated 19th Mar 2009 at 1:57 PM by -Maylin-

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Alchemist
#2 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 9:00 AM
Your recolor is so cool. I like to try to pick a prize from toys in machines. I heard of a true story of a toddler got inside the machine. The firemen freed him from the back of this machine. So weird.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 9:01 AM
I actually found a pic of a kid stuck in one..sad..

Life is random - expect the unexpected!
Sims 3 Creations
Scholar
#4 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 8:46 PM
Thanks for this, Phan! It looks great

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 3:40 AM
Thanks for this vending machine. I saw in the news where a toddler girl got up in one of those also.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 19th Oct 2006 at 3:19 AM
Default Very nice to add to the collection
Thank you... I was wondering... where did you find the dart game and bears hanging on the wall(seen in one of the pics above)? Is there more where those came from?!

Let me know if you use any of my recolors in a story, video, etc. I'd like to see it!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 9:18 AM
Janna'swebsite, simsconnection.com!

Life is random - expect the unexpected!
Sims 3 Creations
Alchemist
#8 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 7:10 AM
I read newspaper last week that another toddler got stuck inside a vending machine while his grandmother turned back. Firemen rescued him from the back of the vending machine. Oh, boy. I hope it will not happen again.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 3:30 PM
I've been looking for one of these for ages *glee* but only came across this download by accident.
*Runs off to install*
Scholar
#10 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 11:40 PM
These are Awesome Looking Vending Machines! ThankYou! They Will Look Good at My Fairs!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 15th Apr 2010 at 7:04 PM
I will wait until somebody figures out how to make something like this give actual prizes (if possible) instead of food...but...man, awesome idea and recolor!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 8:40 PM
Thank you