Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

2 Parrots

by callum91 Posted 26th Oct 2006 at 9:21 AM - Updated 19th Nov 2008 at 9:56 PM by Canoodle

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 5:30 PM
nice pets !! I love them !
thanks callum

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 5:34 PM
Cute 2 Parrots, Thank you. :D
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 6:47 PM
So you didnt need me telling you how to add the SimPE files then *rolls eyes* tsk. Be nice if you did some more realistic recolours =D

<'',><
Just keep swimming..
Forum Resident
#5 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 7:17 PM
How?
Hello, how did you recolor the pets like you did? Thanks....

"This too shall pass, I shall walk and not become weary, I shall run and not faint, I shall mount up with wings like and eagle and fly."
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 7:23 PM
j3nni&angle, im in the QA Tester bit of SimPE now.So, thats how i did it :D
ALso j3nni, I didnt realise how complicated the texture was,but I AM going to try 'photoskin' a few soon

DONT ASK ME FOR A REQUEST ^-^
New Policy,applies to all my meshes ^-^
Im not meshing/Simming now,details in my Policy thing
Field Researcher
#7 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 9:58 PM
Great job, callum91, they're adorable!
Thank you so much!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 3:05 AM
Thanks Nice color blue!!!
Alchemist
#9 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 7:58 AM
I love your blue bird.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Forum Resident
#10 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 3:34 PM
Thank You
Quote: Originally posted by callum91
j3nni&angle, im in the QA Tester bit of SimPE now.So, thats how i did it :D
ALso j3nni, I didnt realise how complicated the texture was,but I AM going to try 'photoskin' a few soon

Thank ypu for your answer on reco;oring the animals, I was wondering if SimPE would bring those up. I am going to see it now or later after church today, Angelsims2

"This too shall pass, I shall walk and not become weary, I shall run and not faint, I shall mount up with wings like and eagle and fly."
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 5:28 AM
Can you make a Falcon or Eagle? It would be nice. Perhaps a tweety bird or a pheonix will make the new to Sims 2 pets downloaders happy. :D

[QUOTE]Artist Formally Known as Okalani You'll be seeing my posts for suggestions of what may help you improve your posts. I have S2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, and Seasons![QUOTE]
Test Subject
#12 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 10:29 AM
Cute, you did a good job and I love the colours Thanks
Test Subject
#13 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 10:58 PM
I have two quaker parrots and a cockatiel and love my birds. I am having a hard time finding these once downloaded and I am disappointed that Maxi seems to have left birds off so thank you for your great birds!
Test Subject
#14 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 10:59 PM
well, if you ever get antsy and want to experiment, I would love to see/have a quaker.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 3:52 AM
Awwwwwww they're so beautiful

Dare to be loony - Visit my site - Cause sane sims just aren't fun..
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 9:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by seeknpeace
well, if you ever get antsy and want to experiment, I would love to see/have a quaker.

Yay, another Quaker lover!!-and it's great to see someone paying attention to the little balls of fluff in Sims too! Thanks for the great recolors! The blue one makes a great little Grey!

Test Subject
#17 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 11:34 AM
Cute! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 1:10 PM
blue's my fav colour...hence,any blue-coloured pet will automatically be my favourite!!! =D
they're very sweet,thank you so much!

Annika
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 7th Jul 2011 at 11:12 PM
beutiful thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 18th Aug 2011 at 1:29 PM
So cute! They are birds i will use alot i bet.. :D
Test Subject
#21 Old 8th Jun 2012 at 4:23 AM
I was wondering, can you recolor this to make it look like Gilbird? I'm not asking if I could recolor it, ( I don't know how) but if you could do this I'd be really grateful because I want a Gilbird for my Prussia sim. Also if you don't know who Gilbird is, google it.
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#22 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 7:01 PM
Beautiful I love birds.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 14th May 2013 at 6:16 AM
Thank you.ครับ