Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Prayer Candle Rack Update 02/05/07

by worship4ever0227 Posted 7th Nov 2006 at 7:13 AM - Updated 9th Apr 2007 at 1:36 AM by worship4ever0227

80 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 79 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 4
Alchemist
#2 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 7:16 AM Last edited by discordkitty : 7th Nov 2006 at 7:19 AM. Reason: please post thanks posts as thanks, not feedback
Great candles for Catholic churches. I am afraid to download this because of your warning of high poly count.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 7:22 AM
WOW!!!

This is GREAT!!!

I have wanted something like this for ages!
Thanks

Cats Will Be Your Leaders!!!!!!!!!
98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

*OZZEL* For Eva!
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 7:27 AM
Ah candles for churches, how neat!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 7:30 AM
Poly count is a bit high, but what can you expect from an object with 68 candles. Lol it's great thanks!

*´")
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Wil-Redfern*¨)¸;*
Field Researcher
#6 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 8:00 AM
That is wonderful. ai love it
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 9:12 AM
OOoo awesome! I love these things.

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day; light a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 10:00 AM
I've been wanting something like this for my sims's homes for ages! Thanks for creating and sharing this --- it looks amazing!

Once a tightly-furled bud, the house was slowly revealing itself to him, its petals unfolding to expose its secret beauty. ~When Shadows Whisper, P.1|Part 4|MSR Story List & FAQ|MSR Graphics
Mad Poster
#9 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 10:02 AM
This is wonderful, I have been wanting one of these for so long. The only time I tried making a candle it didn't work and I never botherd again. Thank you for making this. As for the poly count, maybe you should have made it a single tile object, only that and you would have had about half the polys.
Instructor
#10 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 1:55 PM
It's very pretty, but I won't be downloading, as I don't have a church to place it in... yet...

Contemplating making Golden Sun stuff for TS2.
Instructor
#11 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 1:57 PM Last edited by fanseelamb : 7th Nov 2006 at 6:36 PM. Reason: converted to "thanks" post
Wonderful work! Great idea too!
Forum Resident
#12 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 2:02 PM
wonderful item!!many thanks for creating!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 2:29 PM
That polycount does sound high. But then again some of the cars that were on here earlier in the year were as high as 35,000+! I had to can some of them for that reason.

Like a flea circus at a dog show!
#14 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 4:16 PM
Wow OMG W4E you are amazing and you got featured WOW AMAZING.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 5:53 PM
Yeah the poly count is high, but it was double that. I can't believe this was featured, though! I was so excited when I saw that! lol

Thanks for everyones comments

Worship4Ever0227 ~ Visit My Site! SimSafe2.com
Please Check Out The Prayer Room.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 6:06 PM
Wonderful. Good job and thanks for sharing.

I'm going to stop modding the sims 2.
Test Subject
#17 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 6:13 PM
yeah! i wished for something like that. thank you very much!!

excuse my bad english, cause i'm still german. ;-)
Test Subject
#18 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 6:37 PM
Absolutely gorgeous, will look perfect in my churches. It might make my comp explode...but well worth it. Great job!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#19 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 6:44 PM
The poly count is still high, but it's a beeeeautiful candle rack, Worship! And it even lights up! Cars often have a similar poly count so I'm gonna download and cross my fingers. Thank you! :D
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 7:22 PM
Wonderful job, Than You So much for sharing.
Banned
#21 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 8:12 PM
LOVE IT!!! But I was wondering if could make the rack and stand different colors? Like black, wight, and silver? And could your also make recol.ores for the candles, like red, and black? And if you are REALLY talented, could you make the candles, and the little rack holding the candles, supported by the stand, movable, so you could place it on any coffee table, or counter?
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 8:15 PM
Beautiful! Simply beautiful.
Test Subject
#23 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 8:25 PM
Awesome! i never thought of making a church for sims.. this gives me an idea to make an old emo gothic church. Thanks

"I will wait for you," she said, "endlessly..."
TOM
Scholar
#24 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 8:35 PM
wow you got featured! At last! Congratulations Your long time working on meshing has paid off Anyway, this looks great! A suggesion for the poly's: you couldve made a single tile candle rack and made it exactly one tile wide by cloning a counter to see how wide you have to make it, then make them connectable so that the poly count is lower, and size is more customizable Good work!

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 8:56 PM
Poly count recommendation is per tile, so a sofa can reasonably have more count than a loveseat, and a loveseat more than a chair. This isn't really all that bad, and for a decorative item this complex, it's more reasonable than many files here. I love it. Thank you.
Page 1 of 4