Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Romeo and Juliet

by alexasrosa Posted 13th Nov 2006 at 8:34 PM - Updated 25th Dec 2007 at 11:59 AM by alexasrosa : New link for mesh

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 12:48 AM
Beautiful. That's absolutely perfect.

I don't do signatures...........
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 12:53 AM
You did such a wonderful job! Thank you for sharing!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Instructor
#4 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 12:57 AM
Scholar
#5 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 2:01 AM
I'm Liking it! Thank you. You did a great job
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 3:25 AM
Beautiful! The 1968 film is amazing.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 3:54 AM
Alex, how do you know one of the next stories will actualy be Romeo and Juliette....?!?!
Alchemist
#8 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 6:06 AM
Great clothing. I never thought I would see Juliet and Romeo in sims 2. I enjoyed watching Juliet and Romeo movie when I was in high school.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 7:44 AM
OMg you read my mnd! inenglish at school im learning aboutromeo and juliet for my gcse and this week and lastweek we've been watching this film! thank you!
Instructor
#10 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 12:50 PM
Very pretty! You have done a great job!
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 12:57 PM
So perfect for my growing medieval village! I think they are perfect.

Where did you get the archway & windows in the screen shot? They have made a lovely background for the couple.
Alchemist
#12 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 3:30 PM
Fantastic work, thank you Alexas, we all spent some romantic dreams thinking to these two young italian lovers. Very sad story, very great love. The Juliet dress is fantastic, but that can be said of the Romeo one and about their hairs too. Great. Kiss and ciao.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 10:08 PM
Fantastic! My daughter is going to be so happy when she sees this Thanks you so much

SIMcredible's Painter
Instructor
#14 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 3:34 AM
Amazing. I love the attention to detail. It's all very ornate like in the actual movie. Thanks!
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 1:20 PM
Great Job! I was wondering where you got the windows, arch, and rounded balcony fence? They make the screenshot even more detailed for that period.

Thanks

Ldyvamp
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 7:43 PM
it's just a background for 3d poser... not for sims unfortunatelly...

When all Courage is necessary, all Hope is justified!

To know something about me read: this interview
Instructor
Original Poster
#17 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 7:44 PM
it's just a background for the 3d program poser. Not for sims, unfortately...

Lab Assistant
#18 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 4:50 PM
yayayayayayyay! thats the icing on top of the cake for me! (i was cast as Juliet for Romeo and Juliet a few days ago) :D:D:D:D:D

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 5:50 PM
Shouldn't they be teens by the book?
Instructor
Original Poster
#20 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 9:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HAKAISHA
Shouldn't they be teens by the book?

yeah... I know...but try to find suitable meshes for them

Test Subject
#21 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 11:27 AM
Oh, how perfect! I'm a huge fan of Romeo and Juliet, especially Zeffirelli's version, and these are a must have for me.
I thought that Juliet was at her most beautiful when played by Olivia but the Sim is definitely a close second. :]
Field Researcher
#22 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 11:00 AM
great job! the clothes are so authentic-looking! i love that movie too. the song that guy sings when romeo first sees juliet... a time for us... someday there'll be... OMG! and that romeo was so cute!

thanks again! who knows? maybe a romeo and juliet sims movie will be underway? *hint*

check out my story Faking It
Casting call for Eve's Apple currently going on PM me!
Test Subject
#23 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 3:34 AM
since sussi closed down her site, is there any way you can upload the romeo mesh?
Instructor
Original Poster
#24 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 10:02 AM
Thanks for pointing that out! I updated the link, since the mesh is here at MTS2

Instructor
#25 Old 24th Dec 2007 at 11:02 PM
The link to Romeo's hat mesh doesn't work... can I find it anywhere else?
Page 1 of 2