Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SimSpore's Alaskan Malamute

by SimSpore Posted 3rd Dec 2006 at 11:27 PM - Updated 30th Dec 2006 at 5:37 AM by SimSpore

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 3:48 PM
A very beautiful doggy, thanks. Can't wait to see it in the game!

Where ever you go, there you are!
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 7:37 PM
Just had to point out- the top picture of the two orange/red colored dogs, those are not Malamutes those are Japanese Akitas
Good job though.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 9:39 PM Last edited by SimSpore : 8th Dec 2006 at 11:01 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by CrimsonFox79
Just had to point out- the top picture of the two orange/red colored dogs, those are not Malamutes those are Japanese Akitas
Good job though.

Quote: Originally posted by SimSpore
Sorry to have to correct you too, CrimsonFox... but these photos come from an award winning Alaskan Malamute Breeder, and their dogs ARE red & white

My very humble apologies to you, CrimsonFox.
To my shame I did discover in a back-search I just made of my reference pics that I am clearly wrong and you are indeed right.

Hope you can forgive me for a foolish reply to your sharp eye and kind correction on this. It seems I'll have to pay much closer attention to what I post in the future. For this, I thank you
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 11:38 PM
Very well done Thankyou!

A perfect sunset is sinking in the sky
I know my body is ready to fly
I start the countdown backwards from ten
When I reach one my family name will end
Scholar
#6 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 11:39 PM
I've downloaded every single one of your dogs. Keep up the great work!

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 12:48 AM
Great Job! I love this breed and was wondering if you were going to make it! Oh and your mistake doesn't matter, I like to have unique dogs in my game.

The ability to believe in ones self, can change, even fate.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 1:19 AM
Fantastic! I was just moments before finding your post wondering if you had any new dogs this week! I love the big hairy dogs. Thank you so much. The pet of my life was a Husky mix named Kiira, she looked a lot like the black and white one (with blue eyes). It will be lovely to have her in my games. I just can't say thank you enough
Field Researcher
#9 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 7:47 AM
Wonderful Job! They look amazing. Thank You.

Animals are really little People in disguise.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 18th Dec 2006 at 1:56 AM
not to nit-pick, but Malamutes (full-blooded ones) only have brown eyes. Blue eyes are a sure-sign of mixed bloodlines (usually with the Siberian Husky, which do have natural blue eyes).

Remember...traffic lights that are timed for 35 MPH are ALSO timed for 70 MPH....
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 18th Dec 2006 at 8:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Skyline-X
not to nit-pick, but Malamutes (full-blooded ones) only have brown eyes. Blue eyes are a sure-sign of mixed bloodlines (usually with the Siberian Husky, which do have natural blue eyes).

Interesting bit of knowledge on the breed, Skyline-X, thanks

I would like everyone to know, however, that these are for a game and not to win ribbons for or against other creators of Pets.

My hope is that everyone enjoys the effort and pleasure that all the creators of any type for The Sims 2 put into their work because, what it really comes down to is the fun of sharing what we created
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 5:16 AM
This is the best sim malamute I've ever seen, great job!

"Do you not think it a matter worthy of Lamentation that, while there are so many worlds, we have not yet conquered one?" - Alexander the Great
Forum Resident
#13 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 11:39 PM
Wow!, that's a great looking Dog - but not one we see a lot of in the 'UK' 'thou which is a shame , hmmm didn't Kate Jackson (of "Charlie's Angels" fame in the 70's) have some of these or were they Huskies?. Whoops, sorry I digress - many thanks for creating / uploading / sharing!...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Instructor
#14 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 6:04 PM
Another gorgeous breed set, SimSpore! Thanks, again.

Melissa
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 6:45 AM
I am so happy that someone created this breed for Sims 2. I had to give my Malamute away because he ate one of my neighbors chickens, now I can have him back in my game for ever.

Noga56
Expert Spline Disciplinarian
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 10:32 PM
They are gorgeous, thanks!
Test Subject
#17 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 8:00 PM
My all-time favorite dog breed (well, it's a toss-up between Malamute and Husky but either way) so thank you so very much for making this beautiful breed.
Forum Resident
#18 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 2:49 AM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Field Researcher
#19 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 8:31 AM
great work! but to inform you, malamutes are not supposed to have blue eyes. thanks!

"Go on, the world is your canvas."
Test Subject
#20 Old 7th May 2007 at 10:45 PM
Kudos! Very good job! I would love to download those beauties (maxis version sucks, but I think they do that to see what we can do)but I have the flash-walls....all over.Except for my sims and objects.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 9:49 PM
Oh, wow. I miss my Malamute of years past; she was one of my most favorite companions. I came here looking for the breed--and felt sure I wouldn't find any-- only to find my beautiful girl perfectly replicated in your creation! Thank you so much, now my SimSelf can have my sweet Akeela back.

PS: She did have the perfect black masking around her lovely brown eyes... so rare to find in any picture of the breed, as most seem to have the plain white face. Thanks again for her!

| Bookworm | Family-Oriented | Good | Hopeless Romantic | Loner |
Test Subject
#22 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 7:21 PM

This looks exactly like my Mal puppy Nanook! Great job!
Test Subject
#23 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 2:45 PM
Thanks much. I would have to disagree with them not being good guard dogs though. They are so big that most people who have no knowledge of the breed are afraid of them. Or at least they were of afraid of mine.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 12th Mar 2014 at 5:05 AM
my fav dog in the world thanks and keep up the good work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 30th Oct 2014 at 9:15 PM
Thanks for beautiful etheni pets ^^