Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*UPDATED 8/29/2008* A Giant sized Jesus statue with new "preach" interaction(new mesh, new interactions)!

by KevinsHope Posted 9th Jan 2007 at 2:57 PM - Updated 30th Aug 2008 at 8:30 PM by KevinsHope : needed to add a new package

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 3:30 PM
Cool!Yesterday I downloaded the other,should I take it out of my download folder and replace it with this one?I love it!Thanks!
~RHR

In memory of my two ducklings I got for my last birthday that disapeared one after another(in the night...creepy, huh?)I will sign each post with ~RHR :duck: :duck:
http://www.Pennytips.4t.com
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 3:32 PM
How amazing!! Thank youuuu so much!

Love me like you loved the sun
scorching the blood in my vampire heart...
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 4:01 PM
this is great..thanks
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 5:49 PM Last edited by MiniMimi : 9th Jan 2007 at 6:10 PM.
"Preach to anyone"?! Fantastic! Again another hacked item from the sims 1 that i loved so much: all the sims passing by rushed to sit in church & started going nuts ^^ crying, laughing & praising the preacher! It was so funny & creepy in a way Oo

I'm really awed, Kevin! Thank you so much on behalf of my future priest :-)
Furthermore i already saw a recent Jesus statue on a site, but of course it's a pay-for-donation-ripping-you-off, which i find misplaced for that kind of item Du'h!
Plus yours can be interacted with in a really interesting & funny manner ^^

what will you do next?
err could you do a confessionnal that works like a real one? (i.e. not a photo booth)
I imagine the confessed sims would be anxious to have his confession & would have all his needs at the maximum after it & look reliefed... That would be neat!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 6:49 PM
Another Great Object! Thank you!

Love is the Greatest Power!!! :)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 6:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MiniMimi
"Preach to anyone"?! Fantastic! Again another hacked item from the sims 1 that i loved so much: all the sims passing by rushed to sit in church & started going nuts ^^ crying, laughing & praising the preacher! It was so funny & creepy in a way Oo

I'm really awed, Kevin! Thank you so much on behalf of my future priest :-)
Furthermore i already saw a recent Jesus statue on a site, but of course it's a pay-for-donation-ripping-you-off, which i find misplaced for that kind of item Du'h!
Plus yours can be interacted with in a really interesting & funny manner ^^

what will you do next?
err could you do a confessionnal that works like a real one? (i.e. not a photo booth)
I imagine the confessed sims would be anxious to have his confession & would have all his needs at the maximum after it & look reliefed... That would be neat!

There are two confessionals available that I have found. There is one at MTS 2. I don't recall the adress for the other one, but, if you google it, I'm sure you'll eventually find it. If neither of those satisfies you, let me know and I will try to create one.

[COLOR=DarkRed][I]I think that the only real way to be hypocrisy free is to stand up for nothing…and I’d rather deal with sometimes being a hypocrite than wake up one day, prostrate in my own apathy.
. *Me*
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 7:56 PM
According to the wiki list there are 2 confessional booths, one is just a photo booth retexture, there's no interactivity possible between a priest & a sim, except errrrr woohooing....... & the other is a single sim chair - of course i could put 2 chair booth & pretend the priest is making a confession but the stores stays open, pretty strange for a confession.

I was thinking of a hacked interaction like the priest could choose "confess..." on another sim; or that a sim could ask for a confession. Arg that would be a lot of work i guess.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 8:06 PM
This is really impressive. Thanks! I just stumbled across another confessional by feeEssen at the Sims Mod Board:
http://www.pc-sims.com/smb/showthread.php?t=1308

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
Alchemist
#10 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 9:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ilikefishfood
This is really impressive. Thanks! I just stumbled across another confessional by feeEssen at the Sims Mod Board:
http://www.pc-sims.com/smb/showthread.php?t=1308

feeEssen's confessional is available here, too.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=186173&c=1

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 12:37 AM
well that's the first one i was talking about, it's the photo-booth retexture by FeeEssen. So a sims can take a pic, or woohoo with another sim... Pretty naughty for a priest... lol

here's the link for the second confessional i found, the chair one - but the curtains remains open the hole time:
http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?p=783638

I searched on google a lot & there are no other confessional - unless i didn't look well.
Instructor
#12 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 6:07 AM
THis is wonderful! Perfect for my fanatics! Actually I don't have a priest yet in my medieval hood.....gotta make one. I'd be into a confessional too!
Forum Resident
#13 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 6:23 AM
Wonderful! I just wish I could get items to work with my new EP. At any rate, it's amazing, I love it. Nice to see some Jesus-praising Sims items, and I love the Pray for Forgiveness.

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Forum Resident
#14 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 9:51 AM
i love jesus stuff
Test Subject
#15 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 3:55 PM
No complaints here. It's beautiful. I love the texture on the Cross. I am making a church for my Simmies and it's just a plain building without a cross in it.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 7:51 PM
thats beautiful, ive never had an religion or anything ever in my family and it was a choice i made so this is a great addition for my game. I love the idea and it adds great realism, thanks so much for sharing this

Nothing From Nowhere, I'm No One At All, Radiate, Recognise One Silent Call As We All Form One Dark Flame
Incinerate

BLITZKREIG BOOM
Test Subject
#17 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 9:38 PM
This is awesome! But for some reason, the "Preach" interaction won't show up in my pie menu Is there any way you can look into that?
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 1:50 AM
If this is all you started creating for...your work has not been in vain. This is a well needed...great item. Our Simmies need a bit of spiritualism too!
Thanks for your efforts.
Test Subject
#19 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 4:52 AM
This is wonderful! Have you thought of going the other direction with a small table-top or wall model? I wanted to put a private chapel in one of my sims houses, and the "super-size Jesus" is just a little overpowering in a small space. It's great in the big Churches, but it would also be cool to have a small version for personal devotions.

You do really good work. Thank you, sir.
Test Subject
#20 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 11:47 AM
beautiful. thanks.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 10:42 PM
I know all my sims need this Thanks so much for sharing
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 7:30 AM
This is beautiful, thank you so much. Right in front of the waterfall at my Lady of Mercy Cemetary for all my dearly departed Sims and their beloved pets. 3rd generation going here now with almost 100 sims in one town, so the cemetary is growing. 36 chittlens at college. Now all I need is a drivable limo and we can have a full service...also going in my Cathedral should look beautiful. I had my own life before the Sims 2, what happened? lol
Test Subject
#23 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 12:28 PM
Amaze za za zing!!
Test Subject
#24 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 8:05 PM
This matches my Angel Churhc (I have downloaded Wings,aand created a psycho family with an angel in it.. This is good for Preaching for mercy...)
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 9:46 PM
Would it be ok if I included this in a Cathedral I'm going to be uploading? I love this object!
Page 1 of 2