Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Backdoor Lane 11 [NL+OfB] -- "Look Upon The Orient" (Home Business)

by plasticbox Posted 13th Jan 2007 at 1:47 AM - Updated 21st Sep 2008 at 9:48 PM by plasticbox

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 10:18 PM
brilliant addition, your lots look so realistic, they remind me of a town near to were i live, thanks!- huh downloads arnt working right now ill be back tomorrow.

HELLO
Click HERE to view all of my downloads!

Ty Woodchip50
Space Pony
#3 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 10:24 PM
You made a fantastic lot, AGAIN !

I download all your stuff, it looks so pretty in the game.

Thanks al lot !

SHOPxADDICTED

Like to see more, click here !
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 11:50 PM
Really well done Plastic! All your Lots are fantastic!

But I'm confused... The driveway... the car will go invisible, then appear on the road yes?

If that's right then I have a problem... I can't place a new car on the driveway, Mr. Lin drives a Honda Pilot... Not a Hunka... and if I select the Hunka in live mode, an error message comes up with "cannot select" and in buy mode with moveobjects on it says "cannot delete"... Ahh!!!

Sorry for any inconveniences ~sp?

Still a wonderful Lot!

+Lucky+

Visit VoVillia Corp :)
Cra5h, +Lucky+ WonderKid, Whatever...
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 6:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by +Lucky+
I'm confused... The driveway... the car will go invisible, then appear on the road yes?

Yes exactly. Just like with the rear driveway when you place them the default way.

Quote: Originally posted by +Lucky+
if I select the Hunka in live mode, an error message comes up with "cannot select" and in buy mode with moveobjects on it says "cannot delete"... Ahh!!!

Are you sure that the car is not in use? That would be the ony "cannot select" error message I can think of. "In use", in my game, is also when a sim has queud up going somehwere by car, even with a ton of other things to do before that, or if he just came back ... in other words, the car can be unmanned but still in use.

Can you check your sims' queues + let me know? Also what expansions you have? If there's any issues with those nonstandard driveways, I'd sure like to figure them out =)

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 7:02 AM
Shallallaaa, thank you a lot for that lot xD!
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 7:07 AM
I love your backdoor lane houses~
So pretty and as I have seen in game, quite intricate housemaking!
they are really lovely and well planned cute homes
thank you for this really useful set!
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 7:11 AM
Oh but the thing is, backdoor lane houses 3 and 4 seem to have corrupt files..
I've downloaded them about 4~5 times each now, and they all are impossible to install
I wonder if you could possibly check and reupload?
though i guess if you don't, I could give a go at rebuilding the houses with your screenshots hehe..
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 8:08 AM
pinkpot, it's not the files ... there are issues with the servers at the moment, look in Site Issues. I can't do anything about it, keep trying and good luck.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

Lab Assistant
#10 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 11:25 AM Last edited by +Lucky+ : 14th Jan 2007 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Needed to ad Some Information...
Sorry Plastic, I'm being really stupid.... made sure that Mr. Lin had no commands... then realized that Mrs. Lin was still walking throught the house with "What's This?" Even though I had taken free will off, I had forgoten about her...

I own all EPs and Pack bar Glamour. But Pets and FFS have been uninstalled due to my graphics card not being up to scratch... Thats $40 out of pocket for that.... So, just EPs 1-3...

No worries now! Thanks for your Help!

+Lucky+

P.S: The Lins have now got a level three businsess! (They Never Close!)

Visit VoVillia Corp :)
Cra5h, +Lucky+ WonderKid, Whatever...
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 12:02 PM
+Lucky+ -- so in other words, the problem was that she had the car in her queue (checking it out) and that's why you couldn't delete it at first, yes? Just want to make sure I understand you correctly and there is indeed no issue with the driveway itself. Thanks for the feedback.

Field Researcher
#12 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 2:13 PM
i LOVE this!

you're all a bunch of nerds like me <3
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 7:52 AM
Oh, I love you! You gave me inspiration to start use ofb again, thank you so much.
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 1:30 PM
hi and thank you! i absoloutely love your houses and lots. They are the best i have ever seen by far! So realistic. I was wondering whether you could make these lots available for community lots instead of just for the neighbourhood please?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#15 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 2:51 PM
You can change that yourself. Enter the lot, type "changelotzoning community" in the console, exit the lot, now it's a community lot ("changelotzoning residential" changes it back). Much easier than uploading everything twice. You'll need to put a community trashcan and phone somewhere before using it.

Test Subject
#16 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 5:09 PM
Thank-you Love
Scholar
#17 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 8:01 AM
I love it. Thank you so much.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 3:49 AM
Really terrific design with lovely attention to details. It's obvious how much you enjoy this work. Thanks!
Test Subject
#19 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 7:47 AM
And again thank you for a great house. I love the idea of selling middle eastern furnitures :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 12:38 AM
thank you