Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

helaene - face template replacement - heart shaped faces

by helaene Posted 27th Jan 2007 at 11:12 PM - Updated 28th Jun 2008 at 6:25 AM by helaene

90 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 85 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Scholar
#2 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 11:16 PM
hey/...im sorry to say...but the only diffrence i see is the lips are slightly plumper...other than that..i see no diffrance...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 11:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sim~obsessor
hey/...im sorry to say...but the only diffrence i see is the lips are slightly plumper...other than that..i see no diffrance...

though i appreciate your constructive criticism, i think you'd see a noticeable difference in your game. the differences are more apparent when viewing male faces, and faces in other ages than adult. the eyes are a bit closer together and not as deep-set. the nose has been altered considerably in some of the age groups. the top lip has been made a bit thicker to even out the disparity between the lips. the face shape has been altered to smooth it out a bit, especially around the chin.

~ h e l a e n e ~
https://www.patreon.com/helaene (free)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 11:33 PM
Helaene These are great! I see the difference in the nose the eyes and the lips. As soon as i sort out my downloads and get all the other defaults out of my game i will def. download this!
Inventor
#5 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 11:46 PM
I appreciate these, they look great. Sometimes subtle differences is all that makes an average looking sim be extraordinary. Thanks.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 11:53 PM
I love it, but here's my issue - will it replace the face shape of those already wearing it in-game?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 11:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AngelStara1606
I love it, but here's my issue - will it replace the face shape of those already wearing it in-game?

No it will not replace the faces of your sims that you've already created.

That's a great point that I forgot to mention...thank you!

~ h e l a e n e ~
Scholar
#8 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 11:58 PM
Helaene... sweetheart... I will have you know that just yesterday, I was saying to myself..

"self.. wouldnt it be cool if there were more faces to choose from? After all self, you always use that first heart-shaped face... wouldnt it be awesome if there were some variation of that same face since you never use the other faces? Huh self? Whats that you say self? Why yes, that would be incredible..."

So Helaene, as a fan of your makeup and clothing, I thank you, VERY much dear.

Keep up the great work!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 11:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cinamun
Helaene... sweetheart... I will have you know that just yesterday, I was saying to myself..

"self.. wouldnt it be cool if there were more faces to choose from? After all self, you always use that first heart-shaped face... wouldnt it be awesome if there were some variation of that same face since you never use the other faces? Huh self? Whats that you say self? Why yes, that would be incredible..."

So Helaene, as a fan of your makeup and clothing, I thank you, VERY much dear.

Keep up the great work!

I'm so glad I've fulfilled your wish, without even knowing about it! lol

~ h e l a e n e ~
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 12:01 AM Last edited by jmartin997 : 28th Jan 2007 at 12:09 AM.
I am really excited to be able to use the face template in my game and thank you very much.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 12:01 AM
thank god you made these. i have never used half of the maxis defaults because they are too...abnormal? anyways thanks again

'-.~<:'.,.$Ug@R-Pu££-$@m.,.':>~.-'
Test Subject
#12 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 12:06 AM
these are beautiful! great work!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 12:15 AM
These faces are beautiful, I can see the difference from the original Maxis.
But the heart-shaped face was really the only Maxis face I liked, but I can't wait to see any other default faces you release, especially if they replace the freakish Maxis ones

If God intended for there to be Pay-sites for the Sims 2, He would have given us all Paypal accounts.
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 12:51 AM
Great job! You should make replacements for the other ugly face templates to make them not so weird that way the whole sim neighborhood will not look that same. Thanks!
Test Subject
#15 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 1:05 AM
They are beautiful. You did a great job. Is there any way to have them in addition to the maxis face? That first one is pretty much the only one I use... lol. Wish I could get rid of everything else maxis made...Bet my game would run better!

Plays well with others
Instructor
#16 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 1:14 AM
Thank you for these. I can't wait to try them in game!
Test Subject
#17 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 1:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Roses123
Helaene These are great! I see the difference in the nose the eyes and the lips. As soon as i sort out my downloads and get all the other defaults out of my game i will def. download this!

I have an infant clothing override in my game. If I download the face replacement, will they conflict?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 1:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Devochka
I have an infant clothing override in my game. If I download the face replacement, will they conflict?

I can't imagine that these two things would conflict....the only thing that my download does is change one of the template face shapes to choose from.

~ h e l a e n e ~
Field Researcher
#19 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 2:34 AM
Very subtle changes, but effective. Thank you!
Test Subject
#20 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 3:03 AM
Oh this is going to be great!I do hope you make many more it will make much better looking male sims.Thank you
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 3:10 AM
These look SO much better. Thank you so much.
So it won't fix the already-made townies?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 3:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ClearlyMistaken
These look SO much better. Thank you so much.
So it won't fix the already-made townies?

No, it won't automatically fix your townies that are already made. It will be an option for any townies which are created in neighborhoods you make after you've installed this download.

If you want a good way to change the looks of in-game townies, check this out: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=108057

~ h e l a e n e ~
Test Subject
#23 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 3:21 AM
It's nice,I will try your secret weapon but one question,I already have a face templates from Opeu,I've to take them out?or not^^
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 3:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aj1_beloved
It's nice,I will try your secret weapon but one question,I already have a face templates from Opeu,I've to take them out?or not^^

Thanks for asking this.....another thing I forgot to mention in the original post!

You must delete any other default face templates you have for this face (the heart-shaped face, 001) for them to work correctly.

~ h e l a e n e ~
Test Subject
#25 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 3:32 AM
Unfortunately, I don't use custom skintones really; so I wanted to know if I could see a picture of this face replacement on a maxis skintone?
Page 1 of 4