Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gisele Versace by Jason Ulloa

by JasonUlloa Posted 14th Feb 2007 at 7:38 PM - Updated 7th Mar 2007 at 7:45 PM by JasonUlloa : New Model Coming Soon!

53 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 8:45 AM
She is beautiful,thanks
Instructor
#3 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 8:50 AM
Very beautiful sim! Thanx

Here are all of my works
Don't upload my Sims on the exchange!
I don't take requests.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 9:36 AM
Hi. I downloaded one of your sims a while ago elsewhere, and was totally stunned by the effort that had gone into the facial structure once I had her in-game. Thanks for this new one, and I know she'll be equally fantastic to play. Windgirl/Mggl12
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 10:29 AM
wow she is verry beautiful . she lookes real.

thx dude

ben.
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 2:11 PM
thanks for put your model downloadable..sorry if ask you again but could you tell me where i can found these marvellous eyes??thank you in advice
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 2:28 PM
She is pretty, but a little too bony for me. Though I think you did a great job.
Test Subject
#8 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 2:35 PM
Very beautiful sim. I really like her skintone. Did you make this skintone ? I you did it, could you put this skintone downloadable ? thanks.
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 4:42 PM
She is gorgous amazing she should have feature *Shouts at MTS2 to make Giesle feature* Thank You Thank You Thank You
Kellylulu or maybe better known as Sky

No one is ther....what.
Ok just me....LOSE IT!
Wha....I'm freaky...COOL! :-DDDD
Banned
#10 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 4:52 PM Last edited by skycoaster99 : 19th Mar 2007 at 11:53 PM. Reason: requested that i change message
Fantastic! Love your work!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 6:13 PM
Thanks Everyone for the comments!!! I have made all the cc on her. I know the eyelashes are from www.helaene.com I forgot about that!

Umm...the eyes are by me too. The skintone is included and yes I made it. LOL! The bony ness was inspired by Sera, from SeraSims. I think all of the eyes are available on diff sims on the exchange so look me up (JasonUlloa).

Thanks for downloading. It took a week to get her approved! LOL! Sucks I know...
Field Researcher
#12 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 9:31 PM
Thanks Jason, she is really cute. I like the skin that looks so realistic.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 10:40 PM
YAY! Thank you!

nothing beautiful is ever perfect
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 12:01 AM
I totally agree and I simply love that skintone! I had anorexic friends and this looks NOT anorexic. She's skinny yes, but if you have a look at ballet dancers for example, they're all quite skinny really beautiful elegant women and so is this wonderful sim. Thank you Jason, great work!
Test Subject
#15 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 1:33 AM
omg shes so beutiful she should be featured!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 2:12 AM
didn't you have her on here before? well i'm glad she's back!!!
Test Subject
#17 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 3:38 AM
Thanks, she's awesome
Test Subject
#18 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 7:24 PM
Where did you get the hair? On the bottom picture, I mean...
Test Subject
#19 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 8:21 PM
Wow the grey picture is absolutely gorgeous! You should be a Sims 2 fotograph! I am SO gonna download this!

True Peace Only Exicts In Heaven, True Love Is Rare, But God Is Always here
Test Subject
#20 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 10:39 PM
very nice jason she is very beautiful i will be sure to use her....literally use her lol
Test Subject
#21 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 12:14 AM
beautiful jason, i hate not to see ALL of your work for the 'model on the go' stuff. i can tell you are extremely talented. this is a beautiful sim, i hope to use her well, lol. good stuff!
Test Subject
#22 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 11:34 AM
Fantastic! :D
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#23 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 11:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Loretta_Young_Silks
I totally agree and I simply love that skintone! I had anorexic friends and this looks NOT anorexic. She's skinny yes, but if you have a look at ballet dancers for example, they're all quite skinny really beautiful elegant women and so is this wonderful sim.

Anorexia is a KNOWN health hazard for ballet dancers.
Test Subject
#24 Old 26th Feb 2007 at 1:44 AM
Jason you spelt my name rong boo boo. CRYSTAL.....

Thinking of you where ever you are we pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend now I will step foward to realize this wish. And who knows starting a new journey may not be so hard or maybe it has already begun. -Kairi
Test Subject
#25 Old 26th Feb 2007 at 1:41 PM
Wow! I just L.O.V.E her! and the skintone is real fab! but would it be possible, to make a skintone, just a bit less bony...know what I mean? well, elegant slim, like this one, but maby not as slim. hehe....anyway, and I have added a pic from the game, her as a teen, WOW! thx again!
Screenshots

Hi y'all!
My diary
Page 1 of 3