Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fully Functional Bank

by princess_danford Posted 19th Feb 2007 at 3:35 PM - Updated 20th Feb 2007 at 4:01 PM by princess_danford

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Greatest Dad Ever
#2 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 6:50 PM
Very nice ...If you would have never posted this i would have never known about katy's wonderful mini pack Thank You !
Field Researcher
#3 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 7:02 PM
I realy like the way you made this building, also the fact it is a bank that finaly works, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 8:01 PM
very nice building. Love the idea but can't get the bank set. Could you see about getting permision to include the bank set?

Life is not measured by how many breaths you take, it is measured by the moments that take our breath away.
Instructor
#5 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 8:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by skiingiggy
very nice building. Love the idea but can't get the bank set. Could you see about getting permision to include the bank set?

No, i give no permissions to include bank set in any lot! It's about 50 functional (hacked) objects with accessories. No one object will work on exchange! So forget it
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 9:15 PM
Love it! I just downloaded the bank stuff yesterday, going through all katys stuff. And you absolutely MUST NOT download part of this set with out the rest. The entire thing is interdependent. just go to pc sims, register and search for Katy 76. Actually, just look at the main page. Its right there!
Instructor
#7 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 11:16 PM
Thanks for sharing this Prin. The bank expansion is really alot of fun.

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!
Forum Resident
#8 Old 21st Feb 2007 at 1:29 PM
Thanks, Princess, for another great building to use with that amazing inofficial expansion pack of Katy!
hexameter
Forum Resident
#9 Old 26th Feb 2007 at 5:08 AM
Nice looking lot!! Thank you princess for making and Thanks Katy for creation this banking expansion..,
Test Subject
#10 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 2:31 PM
Ooh! Can't wait to try this one. Thanks
Test Subject
#11 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 10:37 AM
my game stop working because of this...
how to uninstall this thing??
Test Subject
#12 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 10:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by djuk
my game stop working because of this...
how to uninstall this thing??

Mine did too....game crashed
Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 12:31 PM
i cant get to the banking set link it seems like an invalid page

rapage 180
Field Researcher
#14 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 6:34 PM
I believe that the Sims Mod Board closed and Katy pulled all of her downloads offline. Not sure exactly what happened, but she apparently requested her files be removed from the Sims Graveyard. So if you don't have her banking set, looks like you probably won't. I suggest Monique's computer. It's not as comprehensive as Katy's set, but IMO is a bit more reliable anyway. I've used both.

My sims gaming journal. Not very informative.
http://marjchaos.tripod.com/
Test Subject
#15 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 3:04 PM
Thank you Chaotess for the set because I search it for a while! And thank you Princess Danford because this is a great bank!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 7:49 PM
Is there any other possibility to get these banking custom content?
Scholar
#17 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 3:58 AM
Wonderful Bank! ThankYou Princess!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Test Subject
#18 Old 29th Jun 2008 at 5:05 AM
I Can't Get to the bank expansion please please help I WANT IT SO BADDD!
Test Subject
#19 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 2:39 PM
Please help me find Katy's Amazing Banking Set because i want the bank so much and the link you provide is not to the correct page!!!!
thanks, Bill
Test Subject
#20 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 11:54 PM
Default think I found the bank stuff
Quote: Originally posted by Billthegreek
Please help me find Katy's Amazing Banking Set because i want the bank so much and the link you provide is not to the correct page!!!!
thanks, Bill

I found this I hope it is the one we need for this neato bank

http://files.sims2graveyard.com/pcs...ess-type-stuff/
Test Subject
#21 Old 4th Oct 2008 at 5:21 AM
Hey princess_danford in screenshots 4 and 5 there are safes in them. I was wondering were you got them. Or did they come with the Banking Expansion ?
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 12th Jan 2009 at 8:14 AM
I tried going to the link sinomyn gave for Katy's Bank EP, but it won't show in my game. I've tried everything. Is the link/download obsolete/removed?
Test Subject
#23 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 8:51 PM
can someone please upload the pack or give me a link thanks
Test Subject
#24 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 12:32 PM
Can You include one that doesn't include pets, university or nightlife. It can include the expansion packs BV, OFB or Seasons
Test Subject
#25 Old 2nd Nov 2009 at 11:00 AM
The bank set's up on the graveyard.
Page 1 of 2