Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Seasons' Country Windows

by MaryLou Posted 5th Mar 2007 at 10:15 PM - Updated 6th Jun 2009 at 1:10 AM by MaryLou : Moving the mod to the "Finished" section

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 6th Mar 2007 at 1:24 AM
Thanks so much, Mary Lou! I was hoping you would do this for these windows too. These work wonderfully. If you have the time and desire, I would love it if you would do one of your great window sets based on this window. It would be wonderful to have these windows center on the wall panel, and have matching windows in other sizes.

More of my work can be found @
Sims2Artists.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 6th Mar 2007 at 2:56 AM
One of the first things I thought when playing Seasons was: "Oh no! The windows overlap the counters, and badly! I wish Mary Lou would fix them!"

And you did. Because you are awesome like that!

Thank you, ever so much!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 6th Mar 2007 at 7:13 AM
Aww so great ! Yeah I saw the little thing but I didn't think you would be so quick to fix it ^^ thanks !
I support amythestfenix's comment, cause I don't like when it's in two tiles for a so small window. Why Maxis guys can't do better their job ?? lol
Instructor
#5 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 1:23 AM
^^ Wow, thank you for being so quick to fix this! ^_^ I just bought Seasons yesterday, and it was the first thing I noticed when I was building a house, and I literally hit my head on my desk and murmured "CRAP." ^^ Thank you SO much for fixing this, and making all the perfectionists of the world happy. ^-^ Thank thank thank you!

Feel free to PM me with any requests you may have~!
deviantART | Cosplay.com | GardenOfShadows
Forum Resident
#6 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 5:06 PM
I really appreciate all the tweaking you do to make counters and windows blend better. I am forever using snapobjectstogrid to adjust edges of counters, frigs, etc. that disappear into the wall on one side.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 15th Mar 2007 at 3:55 AM
Awesome, so needed. That bothered me so much!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 10:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by amythestfenix
Thanks so much, Mary Lou! I was hoping you would do this for these windows too. These work wonderfully. If you have the time and desire, I would love it if you would do one of your great window sets based on this window. It would be wonderful to have these windows center on the wall panel, and have matching windows in other sizes.

I was coming on today to request the same thing and found this. I love what you do for our game and I love the style of these windows. It would be so awesome to have some without the shutters and other sizes as well. Thank you for this mod by the way.

~ Sam ~
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 30th Sep 2007 at 12:04 PM
Thanks, I really needed this!

~ Hiro Osric ~