Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Face Surgery For Teens - by Request

by CtfG Posted 1st Apr 2007 at 7:44 AM - Updated 21st Apr 2007 at 9:39 AM by CtfG : Forgot to mention...

67 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 57 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 8:10 AM
Hi CtfG,

Thanks for creating this mod it is exactly what I needed.

simfanatic1
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 1:56 PM
Thanks so much! That girl is in despaerate need of a makeover! Her face put me right off playing that family... am I that shallow lol?! Whyy oh Whyy do Maxis feel the need to populate the towns with such UGLY sims?...

xx CoLe xx
xx SiMs FrEaK xx AnD PrOuD xx
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 2:29 PM
thankoo thankoo thankoo!!!
i had an awful urge to make to opposite adults (reeeelly ugly), and see if the had perfect children. how wrong was i?
thanks once again, for saving the children.

Life and Art as 1,
Simple but Vibrant,
Busy but Uncomplicated.
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 5:05 PM
oh this is really the best thing for ugly teens....thanks XD

Great Dane-Standard colors:completed :)
Big Breeds:completed
Small Breeds:completed
5 New Dog Breeds!(Part 1,2,3):completed
Theorist
#6 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 7:17 PM
Just out of question, Does it work on the adults too? The object?
Thanks, I've downloaded it annyay!!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 7:48 PM
Thank youuuu, my ugly teens can be saved now~

(Also thank you for the screencaps - before now I've never had a sim smart enough to use it at Gold or higher -__-)
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 8:08 PM
kool! My very vain teen girl really wants a god noes job xD

Thanks 3Mz* x <3
Test Subject
#9 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 8:13 PM
Thank you thank you thank you!!!! I have no problem with the download detail description. I'm so glad I have this now!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 11:46 PM
thank you thank you so much for this! now i wont have to use the age sim cheat to get my teens to use it !!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 2:26 AM
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 2:43 AM
thanks so much, its exactly what i needed!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 3:22 AM
Thanks! =D
Test Subject
#14 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 6:13 AM
Oh...Thank You! Now I won't have to wait forever when the alien babies turn out kinda fugly!
Test Subject
#15 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 6:18 AM
oh yeeeeeeeeeees just what i needed thanks heaps donna.
Test Subject
#16 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 8:34 PM
where do you get it? IS it in the catalog?
Instructor
#17 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 4:27 PM
Thankyou! I'm glad i can change the looks of them ugly NPC's. Anyway, by any chance could you create a hack that could change the NPC's(townies) Clothes? It's okay if you cant. Keep up the great work. :D
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 11:05 PM
Hurray!
Test Subject
#19 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 3:49 AM
For those who were wondering, this can be used on adults. However, I strongly advise that they be in the platinum zone because gold wasn't enough for my adult sim. That was some hideous facework!!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 5:52 AM
thank goodness!

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 3:15 PM
OOPS! Seems like this request was just one voice out of thousands! *laughs*

@ xx_cole.in.cork_xx: (Whyy oh Whyy do Maxis feel the need to populate the towns with such UGLY sims?...) - Maybe they wanted to avoid this "Manga-World" where all the toons look the same. But some of the faces are really <censored by CtfG>.

@ angelthatishonest: (where do you get it? IS it in the catalog?) - Yes, under MISC - MISC.

q FluffyParanoia: (Anyway, by any chance could you create a hack that could change the NPC's(townies) Clothes?) - There is already such a hack. Better said: It's a very good program that lets you create your own custom clothes for NPCs. Visit http://www.simwardrobe.com , select "Sims 2", select "Programs" and check out "Sims 2 NPC Replacer". Guess that's what you are looking for

@ magoosmom: (However, I strongly advise that they be in the platinum zone because gold wasn't enough for my adult sim.) - True! Gold still offers a 20% chance of failure, and the resulting face... OMG! When I first saw that, I nearly jumped out of my chair. I can't remember exactly the failure chance on platinum, but it is almost zero.

Let Teens Live Alone With TeenStar PC
Let Teens Adopt A Baby/Toddler/Child
>>> Check my profile page for further hacks <<<
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 13th Apr 2007 at 11:24 PM
nice, but the insiminator will "remodel" all sims from toddler to elder and the NPCs too.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 9:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by P!x!3Dust
nice, but the insiminator will "remodel" all sims from toddler to elder and the NPCs too.

Maybe. The last InSim version I used was 2.4, and of that, I only needed very few options. Question from someone who is not very experienced: Should I reject such requests and point to other hacks which already own the desired function (if I know of these hacks, of course), or should I fulfill the request anyway? Thanks

Test Subject
#24 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 5:18 PM
I can't get this item to work :[ I disabled the debug menu (when it was enabled I kept getting errors) And I still cant click on it.

Help!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 7:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kunoichizero
I can't get this item to work :[ I disabled the debug menu (when it was enabled I kept getting errors) And I still cant click on it.

Help!

- you need EP1 "Uni" to get this object working
- the sim must be teen, young/adult or elder
- if it still doesn't work, get the HDCU (Hack Conflict Detection Utility) from
http://www.simwardrobe.com
- check if my object conflicts with any other object
- if it does, you must decide which of the conflicting objects you want to keep.

The error message is a "Transition Error" which I also receive sometimes, even with the original object. Solution: let the cursor hover over the object for about 3 or 4 seconds, then click it. In that time, all necessary functions are loaded, and the error message will not appear.

CtfG

Page 1 of 3